Potential Signings

this would be my dream signing for next season and club captain

Megson gets on fantastic with this player

this player is coming to the end and knows the area

this player would take the wee wee in league 1 and the CCC for a couple of seasons

this player is just the type we need as club captain

we have the money through MM to temp him

can we sell it to him as a project to end his career with?

he could be a SWFC hero if he signs

as crazy as it is we would be the biggest club he has played for

meggo ring Kevin Davies from Bolton and get him here next season on a cracking contract with an exciting vision

i know this will get laughed at but to me its possible and just what we need in the club

Can you imagine what he would do in this league next season,

Can you imagine what a lift he would bring

Can you imagine how players like Madine would come on

quality players would follow if we sign someone like Davies

Like your thinking, another one for you Richard Dunne.

Kevin Davies is still vital to Bolton and on the fringes of the England side!

we all know he won't get another bash at England, and i didn't say it would be easy,

Bolton have to start planning without him, he might have 1 more year in him at prem level,

but speak to him, speak to Bolton sell the SWFC dream

let Milan talk to him

i think if Davies really wanted to leave then Bolton would let him

Oh and on the Kevin Davies issue - I live in Bolton, he is a Bolton legend and central to their team. He has at least 3 more top flight years with them left IMO.

Bolton would only sell him to ease their money worries but doubt they would as he is a hero there.

Davies to Wednesday - are you having a laugh!

Kevin Davies. . .

How%20to%20ROFL.png

What planet do some people live on?

yep what i expected

we are not the same wednesday anymore

we have an ambitious chairman

the chairman like to sign big names (Merson when portsmouth were struggling) Davies is not even on a par with Merson although career stages are simular

he puts his money where his mouth is

he likes an exciting project

we have money

why not aim high?why not have a go?

Oh and on the Kevin Davies issue - I live in Bolton, he is a Bolton legend and central to their team. He has at least 3 more top flight years with them left IMO.

Bolton would only sell him to ease their money worries but doubt they would as he is a hero there.

Davies to Wednesday - are you having a laugh!

Elmander is out of contract at the end of the season.

Perhaps we can sell him the dream of playing for Sheffield Wednesday in League One?

yep what i expected

we are not the same wednesday anymore

we have an ambitious chairman

the chairman like to sign big names (Merson when portsmouth were struggling) Davies is not even on a par with Merson although career stages are simular

he puts his money where his mouth is

he likes an exciting project

we have money

why not aim high?why not have a go?

Because we are in League One!

The third tier of English football.

No Premiership player - who still has a few good years left - is going to join us.

Getting good players from Championship teams would be difficult enough.

All of these players in theory are unattached.

Free Agents

The sources are fairly accurate and a few names jump off the page - Queudrue, Rosenior, Voltz, Boateng, Dabo (LOVE him, he's a rock hard defensive mid with Champs League Experience), Franco and Kezman (A man can dream :laugh: )

Any of these would do a job and it does beg the question; If I can find these players with a simple search, why can we not?!

We have brought in 15? players in the last two windows yet we admit that during that period we have had no scouting network.

Is it any wonder many of them have turned out to be crap.

There are never many good players available, generally their clubs want to keep 'em ,so if you bring in that number you can be sure a lot of them are crap.

What Megson needs to do is

-get rid of the out of contracts

-get rid of a few players who he is absolute certain have no future at the club. It has to be a few because we will probably be paying them off

-bring in a few , no more than 4, good quality players who he knows have the character and bottle to perform. You will be amazed how such players would drag up the performance of some of our players who I believe are good enough with the right leadership on the pitch..

-supplement with loan signings as required during the season from his mates in the Premiership.

oh, and decide what flipping system he is going to play as you need to get the players in who will fit that system

Getting good players from Championship teams would be difficult enough.

This.

We need hungry lower league players firstly to battle in this league and get us out. Then add to that when we get to the championship.

A few experienced heads, mixed with lower league Madine types who are hungry plus the odd premier loanee with a touch of quality (Osbourne types) should see us right IMO.

At the minute our experience is in the form of Miller, C.Morrison, Sedge, Teale. They would be fine in the Champ as you get more time on the ball but in this league you need legs and lots of them.

All of these players in theory are unattached.

Free Agents

The sources are fairly accurate and a few names jump off the page - Queudrue, Rosenior, Voltz, Boateng, Dabo (LOVE him, he's a rock hard defensive mid with Champs League Experience), Franco and Kezman (A man can dream :laugh: )

Any of these would do a job and it does beg the question; If I can find these players with a simple search, why can we not?!

A mobile right back iirc.

Maybe worth getting him in until the end of the season and see how things go.