Guest britmod_owl

The prices are getting better and to be fair if the date was moved back to end of season and we got a couple of exciting signings the renewal rate would be much better but to have a deadline days after a potentially 3rd home loss in a row is a joke.

Cardiff moaning about prices is a joke too, im sure you would find an excuse if you had a free ticket not to come.

Guest owls_4_life

I don't think season ticket prices are unreasonable although I don't see how the jump from the North stand price to the South stand price works because the South looks so empty these days it's depressing! The North is the fullest in terms of capacity which suggests you don't get much more for your money to go on the South? Also the student season ticket prices/armed forces etc are a great idea.

Matchday prices are a bit steep especially when we're having a season like this! Can't be many spontaneous sales !

Two adult S/T and a concession on the north renewed.

Dear gary megson, could you please let the players whom played yesterday, each pay £20 to a charity(SCH) and force them to watch the DVD of yesterdays match,

They then might start to appreciate why we loose our rag with them.

I honestly don't know why were bothering.

Hey ho.

well done that man ... Hero .. how you can want to renew a season ticket after watching that dross served up at S6 is a testament to your support

In this age of football greed and zero chance of any success I would say the £288 I paid to renew my season ticket is excellent value. No matter what is going on at Hillsborough at the moment they'll be a club worse off than us.

I also find it distasteful that some see renewing as warranting some kind of kudos. I renew because I love the club - like some tailface buying a tart a diamond ring you might be the fool for doing it but when you scuttle her theres no better feeling. Just like when we occasionally score at the Kop end.