Two adult S/T and a concession on the north renewed.

Dear gary megson, could you please let the players whom played yesterday, each pay £20 to a charity(SCH) and force them to watch the DVD of yesterdays match,

They then might start to appreciate why we loose our rag with them.

I honestly don't know why were bothering.

Hey ho.

Guest owls_4_life

Two adult S/T and a concession on the north renewed.

Dear gary megson, could you please let the players whom played yesterday, each pay £20 to a charity(SCH) and force them to watch the DVD of yesterdays match,

They then might start to appreciate why we loose our rag with them.

I honestly don't know why were bothering.

Hey ho.

Makes me sick to think what you've just spent on renewal is only a fraction of one player's wage for the week. However much fans spend on renewing STs and matchday ticket sales this coming week should be donated to SCH by the players,

Guest nastyowl

Help needed??

Was just about to renew my 3 season tickets online, 1 x Adult, 1 x U13's, and 1x U8's on finance, however was going to be charged and extra £30 on each ticket, how can this be correct, bearing in mind the U8's is actually free!!

Can anyone please advise whether this is correct?

Thanks in advance.

UTO WTID

Help needed??

Was just about to renew my 3 season tickets online, 1 x Adult, 1 x U13's, and 1x U8's on finance, however was going to be charged and extra £30 on each ticket, how can this be correct, bearing in mind the U8's is actually free!!

Can anyone please advise whether this is correct?

Thanks in advance.

UTO WTID

Thats only for finance !

Check again !

Didn't pay any admin charges.

Guest Saturday Owl

Its disgusting that prices are that high, nevermind the quality of football - especially when we have a half empty stadium.

I honestly see nothing wrong with the prices, my ticket on the Kop was very cheap. It's the shower of poo poo in front of us that makes it not worthwhile.

Just for interest, the price for renewing my Cineworld Unlimited card (which gives me unlimited access to viewing any film I choose at the cinema) is £165

My ST renewal will be £395

Of course I'll be renewing the latter this week and will have to wait until I can fund the former. But there was a 2 minute period where I genuinely had to consider which to renew first.

I honestly see nothing wrong with the prices, my ticket on the Kop was very cheap. It's the shower of poo poo in front of us that makes it not worthwhile.

You're right, £300 on the Kop is very reasonable, the problem is that the price jumps up nearly £100 for the North, and £125 for the South.

I happen to think £400 is a lot of money, especially to watch 3rd tier football, and I'm afraid thousands will agree with me and not renew.

The price is even more expensive for a new ST holder, football clubs are so out of touch with their supporters these days, our ground is more than half empty for every home match, yet we seem to think high prices and early deadlines are the way forward, madness.

^^^^ equivalent of £14.95 per match ^^^^^ WTF is wrong with that (apart from if it's as bad as this season?) lol

You're right, £300 on the Kop is very reasonable, the problem is that the price jumps up nearly £100 for the North, and £125 for the South.

I happen to think £400 is a lot of money, especially to watch 3rd tier football, and I'm afraid thousands will agree with me and not renew.

The price is even more expensive for a new ST holder, football clubs are so out of touch with their supporters these days, our ground is more than half empty for every home match, yet we seem to think high prices and early deadlines are the way forward, madness.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This

Just for interest, the price for renewing my Cineworld Unlimited card (which gives me unlimited access to viewing any film I choose at the cinema) is £165

My ST renewal will be £395

Of course I'll be renewing the latter this week and will have to wait until I can fund the former. But there was a 2 minute period where I genuinely had to consider which to renew first.

This and Vontemps posts are equally as true.

Other companies offer much more for a much lower price. The prices shouldn't be this high and should be reviewed. Make them dirt cheap. Get Hillsborough full and stop offering stupid prices what attract no one other than the existing.

This and Vontemps posts are equally as true.

Other companies offer much more for a much lower price. The prices shouldn't be this high and should be reviewed. Make them dirt cheap. Get Hillsborough full and stop offering stupid prices what attract no one other than the existing.

13,000 posts.

not a single one insightful, meaningful of of the real world.

£15 on the kop is decent as it the North S/T prices over a season.

£15 on the kop is not decent value for money, don't know how it can be justified. Its too expensive, puts many Wednesday fans off, makes the stadium half full and not desirable. The prices are a huge turn off - £24 for a match day ticket on the north? No 'floating fan' is going to jump at that opportunity.

Moving from back of the Kop to the North, any recommendations for where to sit in regards to atmosphere and view?

Ive just renewed for 5 of us best part of a grand, we were on block R a bit split up though so moved us together on block S1. The only regret is the view was great from Row36 on Block R but poo poo for any singing, bloke behind me always playing hell with me for the rare occasions i feel the need to jump up. S1 is a bit nearer the lard head section so might get a bit more of a sing song type atmosphere even though its a bit more off centre. The Row 36 seats on R that we had should be available now Nos 126,127,128 & they are few & far between on that block. We must be STONE MAD. UTO FTB.