Issues with today

Guest bigblue

Guest bigblue

1) Spurr taking all the free kicks and corners? He must do something different in training, because if he's the best we've got at delivering from dead ball situations, we might as well start plotting the routes to league two grounds now!

2) Spurr being picked at all - he's atrocious

3) C. Morrison didn't jump to head the ball once. What is that about???

4) R.Johnson was appalling. I don't even know where to start. Surely players shouldn't be allowed to get tanked up before they play? He looked like he'd had a reyt skinful.

5) Never a penalty, but we were lucky to escape without them scoring a hatful more.

6) Have the rules on time wasting changed? Are you now allowed to do it? Why can referees not get a handle on it these days. YOU'VE GOT A YELLOW CARD IN YOUR POCKET REF, FVCKIN USE IT!!!

7) Jones on the right, Teale on the left, non-heading forwards up front (CM & JJ). Surely they should've been the opposite way around, with Jones and Teale getting to the by-line to cross? JJ & CM were never going to win anything with balls looped up for Graham Lee to nod out - bread and butter for the lad!

8) Miller is past it.

9) Jones should've been on from the start. As should JJ.

10) What was Beevers doing for most of that game? Putting him and RJ together is lethal, absolutely lethal.

11) Why did Mellor go off rather than Clinton? Was he injured? I missed that I think. He looked alright first half. Clinton on the otherhand isn't fit to wear the shirt. **** OFF BACK TO LONDON YOU ARM-WAVING NOWHERE-NEAR-AS-GOOD-AS-YOU-THINK-YOU-ARE ARROGANT WANKE.R

On the good side...

erm...

... JJ & Jones looked bright when they came on. Weaver kept it down to 1. It could easily've been 4 or 5 and wouldn't've been unjustified. Not because they deserved more, we just deserved a hammering with the crap we were served up today. DIABOLICAL!!!!!!

ABSOLUTE FVCKIN bishop basher.S the lot of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Spurr taking all the free kicks and corners? He must do something different in training, because if he's the best we've got at delivering from dead ball situations, we might as well start plotting the routes to league two grounds now!

2) Spurr being picked at all - he's atrocious

3) C. Morrison didn't jump to head the ball once. What is that about???

4) R.Johnson was appalling. I don't even know where to start. Surely players shouldn't be allowed to get tanked up before they play? He looked like he'd had a reyt skinful.

5) Never a penalty, but we were lucky to escape without them scoring a hatful more.

6) Have the rules on time wasting changed? Are you now allowed to do it? Why can referees not get a handle on it these days. YOU'VE GOT A YELLOW CARD IN YOUR POCKET REF, FVCKIN USE IT!!!

7) Jones on the right, Teale on the left, non-heading forwards up front (CM & JJ). Surely they should've been the opposite way around, with Jones and Teale getting to the by-line to cross? JJ & CM were never going to win anything with balls looped up for Graham Lee to nod out - bread and butter for the lad!

8) Miller is past it.

9) Jones should've been on from the start. As should JJ.

10) What was Beevers doing for most of that game? Putting him and RJ together is lethal, absolutely lethal.

11) Why did Mellor go off rather than Clinton? Was he injured? I missed that I think. He looked alright first half. Clinton on the otherhand isn't fit to wear the shirt. **** OFF BACK TO LONDON YOU ARM-WAVING NOWHERE-NEAR-AS-GOOD-AS-YOU-THINK-YOU-ARE ARROGANT WANKE.R

On the good side...

erm...

... JJ & Jones looked bright when they came on. Weaver kept it down to 1. It could easily've been 4 or 5 and wouldn't've been unjustified. Not because they deserved more, we just deserved a hammering with the crap we were served up today. DIABOLICAL!!!!!!

ABSOLUTE FVCKIN bishop basher.S the lot of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whilst i agree with most of it, the bit in bold is a load of b*llcks

Personally I think Spurr was the only one who deserved paying today. Teale was non-existant and so everything going forward and everything defending was Spurr, then people boo him for a pass being slightly off after having to sprint up and down the wing 5000 times.

Guest bigblue

whilst i agree with most of it, the bit in bold is a load of b*llcks

OK, I'll tone that one down a bit then.

Miller is too slow and a yard off the pace. I personally put that down to age taking it's toll, compounded by an injury plagued career (last few seasons at least). Past it might be too strong, and given the choices we have, I'd pick him; but we need to replace him with someone more athletic in the in the Summer I think. Not the worst part of today by a long stretch; but the gaping holes in the midfield weren't helped by his inability to cover enough ground.

Guest owls_4_life

Baffling how Jones was on the right and Teale on the left why do we have to overcomplicate something that's so simple!?

Miller wasnt bad today, but he does struggle at home a lot more than away games on smaller pitches.

Teale and Sedgewick really were embarresing today, it was disgusting to watch, too slow, terrible first touch every time, no end product, are these the attributes of a winger?

O Connor just breaks my heart, he does not belong here, might make a good coach, but he should not be playing and R.Johnson is frightening at the back.

It is VITAL that we sign some players who can actually run, we are so slow it is unbelievable, and will not score goals or frighten anybody at home until we can play at some kind of pace.

Also, heard a lot of talk about Heffernan not playing, and to be fair i'd like to see him get a chance soon, but would he improve things? No disrespect to the player but he isnt going to score goals because the ball just never goes into the box, we could have Drogba up there and he wouldnt score goals in this team.

3 hard games coming up now, worrying times amd this team simply is not good enough to turn things around.

Guest bigblue

Spurr and Miller were our best players, again.

Not saying much today.

Weaver was our best player though. Like I said in the OP, Jones & JJ did OK. And Miller was OK too. OK being head and shoulders above the rest. Actually, JOC didn't embarrass himself either. The rest did though!

Spurr was diabolical - again!!!

I don't know what game you were watching Kivo, but Spurr wasted the ball so many times it's ridiculous. Sick of watching that dross now, absolutely sick of it!

Guest bigblue

Personally I think Spurr was the only one who deserved paying today. Teale was non-existant and so everything going forward and everything defending was Spurr, then people boo him for a pass being slightly off after having to sprint up and down the wing 5000 times.

So because he runs a lot, it doesn't matter that he hands over possession so often, wastes opportunities with his god awful delivery, and gives goals away every other game?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Beevers was absolute quality. My friend who is a Derby fan agrees, says he was terrific.

By far the best player on the pitch.

Beevers was absolute quality. My friend who is a Derby fan agrees, says he was terrific.

By far the best player on the pitch.

Beevers is a liabilaty every time he gets the ball at his feet,cant pass a ball to save his life.He is absolutly dross.

Guest clumber58

IMO Spurr is playing below par but has lots of potential. Needs better players around him to bring him on and get best out of him.

Likewise Beevers, we should try and hang on to them both.

R Johnson is young but will never be a footballer while ever he's got a hole in his ****.

Likewise M Morrison, both should be shipped out. Why they were signed is beyond me.

Special mention must go to C Morrison. A legend in his own mind. I don't care how many international caps he's got or what level of football he's used to playing at. His performances are shocking. What makes it worse is he thinks he's the dog's testicles and should be in the team every week. Past his sell by date. Time to go.

The rest........................ Truly awful. Overpaid. Underperforming prima donnas. Could get rid of the lot for me.

I'm struggling to say anything positive.

Come on Wednesday!

Miller is f*cking tosh people.

Because he distributed a few balls to the wing and won a few headers - people rate this tool?

His positioning was bloody awful today and Osbourne was covering him a LOT today. The amount of times there number 10 today danced around him in midfield was unbelivable.

I think unless we get a c/b thats calm in possession and does the easy option with the ball beavers isn't going to progress. I really thought reynolds would be that player, i sort of feel a bit for beevers, since wood was sold he's been dumped next to proper goons ie: purse and RADIATOR both of whom are more than prone to some really shocking displays. I'm not saying beevers doesn't have a shocker or make mistakes but IMHO beevers has to try and organise the backline and he's not experienced enough to do that. beevers could progress but he's got to learn from someone that knows how to do the basics well.