andy pearce

Guest 03 owl

I Always remembered him chopping David Hirst down on his left leg, a cynical calculated foul and was not impressed when he signed at first.

Guest AnotherOwl

Good to hear he is doing well. He wasn't the most gifted player. But I think he won most of us over with his enthusiasm and willingness to get stuck in - and the occasional goal.

Andy Pearce, Andy Pearce, Andy, Andy Pearce

When he gets the ball, he scores a goal,

Andy, Andy Pearce

Remember siging that for the 1st time when we beat Forest away in the cup replay.

beat me to it......but amazing how the mention of a name from 15 years ago got us both singing the same song at the same time. Spooky!

Guest Big Guns

beat me to it......but amazing how the mention of a name from 15 years ago got us both singing the same song at the same time. Spooky!

not realy spooky as soon as i so the thread title that song went in my head.

doing well he works on a flippingbuilding site :huh:

And that isn't doing well?

What is wrong with that? as people have said, he wasn't the best of talents, he wouldn't go much further, we know. But working on a building site, there is nothing wrong with that.

I don't work on a building site btw, that doesn't really matter, I just think that is a throw comment.

Edited by jambler

Guest BirdonaMaguire

And that isn't doing well?

What is wrong with that? as people have said, he wasn't the best of talents, he wouldn't go much further, we know. But working on a building site, there is nothing wrong with that.

I don't work on a building site btw, that doesn't really matter, I just think that is a throw comment.

He was a hod carrier prior to joining Coventry, he would never have earned a lot of money back then so he's returned to his first trade, fair play to him

Edited by BirdonaMaguire

he said he really enjoyed it at hillsborough...he wanted to stay but pleat said he didnt want to play him anymore...he was telling me how the best he played with was hirsty,had the the powerfull shot hed ever seen.....warhurst was the fastest hed ever seen to..spoke very highly of our fans..he loves us...

Guest Big Guns

he said he really enjoyed it at hillsborough...he wanted to stay but pleat said he didnt want to play him anymore...he was telling me how the best he played with was hirsty,had the the powerfull shot hed ever seen.....warhurst was the fastest hed ever seen to..spoke very highly of our fans..he loves us...

that was pleat 4 u dismantled a good side a lot to answer to that bugger

division 1 footballer with one of the biggest clubs in the country to brickie looks like a come down to me,he should hava a chain of boozers or summat.

hes not a brickie.....hes a top guy in a top roofing company....id guess he earns quite alot to be honest

Guest Big Guns

hes not a brickie.....hes a top guy in a top roofing company....id guess he earns quite alot to be honest

thats me flippingwrong again then int it say hello to him 4 me did like him as a player :rolleyes: