Wife wants to go shopping tomorrow

Thanks guys - but other than the Crown, you've not said where they are!!

What's happening in town, although I'm sure they'll go to Meadowhall - seem to be able to spend quicker there........

Just get off tram at Hillsborough Corner(Hillsborough stop), loads of decent boozers.

Rawson Spring on your left directly behind tram stop, Freemasons on your left over the bridge, Legends on your right, Shakey just down from Legends, as is Ball if you're desperate.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

The Rose

The Rose?

**** me pink! That was the 1st boozer i ever got served in! Legendery venue.

er................its not there any more.............*sniff*

Guest intercity0wl

Travellers still open? Heard it was shut. Very much looking forward to tomorrow

Only a few matches left to visit the Travs before another real home supporters only pub Shuts. Had some real good pre and and after match tipples in there, and met some real Wednesday characters.

Just get off tram at Hillsborough Corner(Hillsborough stop), loads of decent boozers.

Rawson Spring on your left directly behind tram stop, Freemasons on your left over the bridge, Legends on your right, Shakey just down from Legends, as is Ball if you're desperate.

wetherspoons (old hillsborough baths) is on your left as you get offt the tram, big screen for live footy,cheap (varied selection of) beers.

try dempseys at bottom of the moor 4 a couple er stiff ones!

Too right my mate. I was down there tuesday night it's 2 for 1 on cocktails, I supped a few piña coladas and danced to abit of wham. There was some right wee wee tail in there, nearly pulled this proper hot lad called Delroy.

All the top lads go in the NBT but most of them never say hello.....FYI ask Steph or Kev :biggrin:

I've always said hi when i've been in for a couple of beers !

We sometimes use the NBT as a starting point for kelham island pub crawls.

Good fish and chips :-)