NEXT SEASON

Guest londonowl1

Guest londonowl1

ok yesterday was just the end of any hope for this season and the final nail in the coffin for this bunch of players. This season has been an embarrassment and even my 6 year old son is getting so much stick at school for supporting wednesday at the moment!!

Honestly who is fit to play for our great club next season out of this current disasterous squad.

My opinion :-

Weaver

Spurr

Buxton

Coke

Palmer

Miller

J.Johnson

Mellor

Madine

All the rest can flip off, i'm sick to death of watching them and dragging our great club through all this misery every week. Even the new players with years on there contracts can flip off, come on Milan just pay them off and lets get some proper players in.

Guest maltaowl

Personally I think there is too many there. Mellor really hasn't done enough for me and Johnson is too hit and miss. Spurr just isn't good enough.

The rest fine.

Guest londonowl1

Well i agree i would like to change more but being realistic we have to keep the backbone of our squad surely??

Guest Sheff Owl

ok yesterday was just the end of any hope for this season and the final nail in the coffin for this bunch of players. This season has been an embarrassment and even my 6 year old son is getting so much stick at school for supporting wednesday at the moment!!

Honestly who is fit to play for our great club next season out of this current disasterous squad.

Weaver

Spurr - been here a long time, looks to have gone backwards, maybe a fresh start elsewhere is best.

Buxton

Coke

Palmer

Miller - Had some good games BUT struggles to get up and down the pitch and had lots of injuries.

J.Johnson - is 1 good game in 6 really good enough?

Mellor - Not for me, can go back.

Madine

All the rest can flip off, i'm sick to death of watching them and dragging our great club through all this misery every week. Even the new players with years on there contracts can flip off, come on Milan just pay them off and lets get some proper players in.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest londonowl1

i would definately keep JJ even if its just in the squad, i know his frustrating but he does give us something different and exciting.

Guest Sheff Owl

i would definately keep JJ even if its just in the squad, i know his frustrating but he does give us something different and exciting.

Understand what you are saying but how often do we see it?

I just think maybe it's time to try something different.

Guest intercity0wl

So basically do exactly the same as he has done this year, na get shut, and let him tear a new arse in other teams Defences for another team just like he was supposed to do for us this last season, this season etc, etc.

Edited by intercity0wl

JJ is crap. That moment in the second half when he ran the ball out sums him up. All style and no substance. Let's get someone who can run with the ball and actually do something with it i.e put a decent cross in or even have a shot that doesn't end up in the Kop.

oh dear,

everyone wants to press the reset button again

in truth what megson needs to do(he will know this)

is keep the players that worked,,and bring in a few new ones to repace some that didnt

many of the irvne singings ave been great,,,,coke,madine,r,johnson.teale,,mellor to name but a few

obviulsy now,we have real funds to spend its a great time keep investing in the team

oh dear,

everyone wants to press the reset button again

in truth what megson needs to do(he will know this)

is keep the players that worked,,and bring in a few new ones to repace some that didnt

many of the irvne singings ave been great,,,,coke,madine,r,johnson.teale,,mellor to name but a few

obviulsy now,we have real funds to spend its a great time keep investing in the team

Weaver

Spurr

Buxton

Coke

Palmer

Miller

J.Johnson

Mellor

Madine

I'd personally replace Mellor with Morrison ... which is a more likely outcome.

Jameson, Reynolds & Semi I'd also give a proper chance too. All 3 haven't really had the chance to prove their worth IMO, but have liked them when I have seen them.

Also - have we forgotten about The Heff ?!

JJ is debatable - will be good in the games against Sheff Utd next season....

Guest ShawyTheOwl

Otsemobor (utilised on the right as a winger rather then a rightback)

He is quick and might be able to do a job there, but the fact that he is never off the treatment table might prove to be a slight problem

Vast, wholesale changes are not the way forward. Never have been, never will be. We need some continuity and Megson needs to become a coach, and start getting the best out of the squad hes got. Id rather we only made a couple of changes, and instead gave the team a full pre-season together, lets see how they play when theyve had Megsons tactics and style drilled into them fully.

Buxton and semi being out injured was a massive blow. Both can do a job on the right hand side, cant wait for them both to be back fully fit.

M Morrison is a good centreback with pedigree, as is Reynolds. Neither have been given much of a chance yet.

We need a left back, and i expect Spurr to either be second choice or leave in summer.

Jones needs to be played left midfield, and we need a right winger with pace. JJ has got time to earn a contract, im not sure he will get one.

JOC will be released, as will probably Miller. Coke, Palmer, Potter and two experienced, defensive midfielders would be enough.

Heff needs to be given a fair crack, Morrison can do a job, Madine is going to be one of the first names in the 11. Need one more striker. Mellor hasnt done much since getting injured, but again hasnt been given too much game time recently.

Out - JOC, Miller, Mellor, Spurr, Sedgewick.

In - LB, CM, CM, ST

I'd keep:

Weaver, Jameson

Buxton, Hinds

THE RADIATOR, Beevers

Morrison

Jones

Teale

Palmer, Coke

Osbourne

Johnson

Madine

Morrison

And maybe Reynolds.

That's basically the whole squad bar batman and robin, cement legs and tommy. I think we need a far bigger clearout than that, I'd happily see 90% leave and let's start again.