Swedish player touring ground

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Heffernan didn't go into details, I just saw him at the bar when is was getting a couple of Pina Coladas in for me and the lads.

I asked him about the rumour a Swedish player was signing, and that's when he told me that story was a lie and that it was Dave Ndlovu was meant to joining at somepoint tomorrow.

I've never heard of him myself, don't really follow much of the Zimbabwean 2nd division anymore, but from what Heff said he could be abit of a unknown talent that Mandaric's African contacts have help sort out.

Actually, this could have some legs.

I know for a fact that Dave Ndlovu is very good mates with Paul Furlong, and after Paul's trial with the club in January (we signed Madine instead by the way) it's very possible that he would big us up to Dave. I'd have him til the end of the season, see how it pans out.

I know for a fact that Dave Ndlovu is very good mates with Paul Furlong, and after Paul's trial with the club in January (we signed Madine instead by the way) it's very possible that he would big us up to Dave. I'd have him til the end of the season, see how it pans out.

Is Terry Henfleet mates with him as well

That's a great point. It was a shame we couldn't agree a deal to sign Paul Furlong, but it could be true that he has recommended us to Dave Ndlovu.

I also believe like someone mentioned above that we have Zimbanwean Cecil Nyoni aswell, so maybe young Cecil is doing his bit to entice Dave to Hillsborough.

I'm popping down to Lions Liar tonight to watch Chelsea v Man U and have a few glasses of rose wine, so if I see Heff in there again and il definitely try and get abit more info about it.

That's a great point. It was a shame we couldn't agree a deal to sign Paul Furlong, but it could be true that he has recommended us to Dave Ndlovu.

I also believe like someone mentioned above that we have Zimbanwean Cecil Nyoni aswell, so maybe young Cecil is doing his bit to entice Dave to Hillsborough.

I'm popping down to Lions Liar tonight to watch Chelsea v Man U and have a few glasses of rose wine, so if I see Heff in there again and il definitely try and get abit more info about it.

Excellent, get Heffs a Cosmo for me.

You make a good point about Nyoni too, having the Zimbarbwean connection could swing the deal.

learn_20101021_zimbabwe_match_fixing.jpg

And there he is sports fans, there he is. Just got this e-mailed to me from an unknown source. Thats Mr Dave Ndlovu winning Zimbabwean Division 2 player of the season in 2010.

Im not going to lie lads, im fuking buzzing about this signing, got a feeling he could become a star.

Just sent him a message asking what is going on with his proposed transfer. Got a strong feeling we could of unearthed a superstar.

With you on that. A proven International and mercurial talent, this sort of signing is a real statement of intent. Flexing our muscles like this in the transfer market give a strong signal to the rest of the league: F*ck with us and we wil f*cking destroy you.

Get the deal done MM and GM, fingers crossed.

Ya but its obviously not him because he doesn't have "soccer" listed as an "interest"....

Yeah, apologies for the quote marks, I clicked on Rotherham and it showed a sunny picture of a bright white building so assumed it was some other Rovrum. Likewise, I haven't heard of Hillsborough university.