Swedish player touring ground

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

John Pearson is disclosing information to a student?, who goes to college at our training ground?

Sounds all a bit odd, to me.

Never heard of an apprentership?

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Never heard of an apprentership?

Fairy snuff, but I would then argue that if you have information from an apprenticeship player- surely he'd be in the know regarding the identity of the player.

I just spoke to Paul Heffernan in Lions Liar, and he told me that it's Peter Ndlovu's cousin Dave Ndlovu who is signing tomorrow for the rest of the season on a 'pay as you play contract'.

Apparently he's 22 years old and has scored shitloads in the Zimbabwean 2nd division. Could be abit of a risk, but if you ask me it's a risk worth taking.

Sure he isn't pulling your tail. After a quick search can't see any player by the name, and no Zimbabwe 2nd Division,

<br />I just spoke to Paul Heffernan in Lions Liar, and he told me that it's Peter Ndlovu's cousin Dave Ndlovu who is signing tomorrow for the rest of the season on a 'pay as you play contract'. <br /><br />Apparently he's 22 years old and has scored shitloads in the Zimbabwean 2nd division. Could be abit of a risk, but if you ask me it's a risk worth taking.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I bet Heffernan's reyt chuffed we're signing another striker. Assuming he is a striker?

A Zimbabwean called Dave though?

No work permit problems either then?

Heffernan didn't go into details, I just saw him at the bar when is was getting a couple of Pina Coladas in for me and the lads.

I asked him about the rumour a Swedish player was signing, and that's when he told me that story was a lie and that it was Dave Ndlovu was meant to joining at somepoint tomorrow.

I've never heard of him myself, don't really follow much of the Zimbabwean 2nd division anymore, but from what Heff said he could be abit of a unknown talent that Mandaric's African contacts have help sort out.

Heffernan didn't go into details, I just saw him at the bar when is was getting a couple of Pina Coladas in for me and the lads.

I asked him about the rumour a Swedish player was signing, and that's when he told me that story was a lie and that it was Dave Ndlovu was meant to joining at somepoint tomorrow.

I've never heard of him myself, don't really follow much of the Zimbabwean 2nd division anymore, but from what Heff said he could be abit of a unknown talent that Mandaric's African contacts have help sort out.

This has to be the worst wind up ever! blink.gif

A Dubliner buying Pina- Colada's- definitely a wind up!