Why we will win tonight

Guest gringo69

Best home record vs worst away, sounds bad for us but someones due a stuffing at home and someones do to stuff a stuffee,

Think wel finally get a win tonight, lets have some faith!!

If we stuff a stuffee, i'll get a stiffee :ohmy::blink:

Guest Darkus Owlus

I hate to say it but I think we're going to get truely raped.

We struggle to keep the score at 0-0 for less than 15 minutes usually, then they score and it all goes balls up because the players are weak.

We only played against Birmingham because it's opposition the palyers cared about playing, they won't fancy facing a tin pot side at the other end of the country midweek.

We'll be raped.........unless we play Heffernan, Madine and Palmer, then I'll have some hope. 3 players that want to play for themselves and the shirt.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I hate to say it but I think we're going to get truely raped.

We struggle to keep the score at 0-0 for less than 15 minutes usually, then they score and it all goes balls up because the players are weak.

We only played against Birmingham because it's opposition the palyers cared about playing, they won't fancy facing a tin pot side at the other end of the country midweek.

We'll be raped.........unless we play Heffernan, Madine and Palmer, then I'll have some hope. 3 players that want to play for themselves and the shirt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Breathe..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

flipping classic.

Guest kbleigh

Who gives a flip about records, on the night it could be 8-0 to us.

BELIEVE

I bloody hope so.

I am looking forward tonight, but dreading it at the same time.

Guest Davidowls

Think Megson will have had time to do his homework on the oppo this time and work with the team. I think a scrappy 2-1 victory to The Owls.

Not after a pretty game as you dont get style points but we need to aim for maximum points from all our remaining games.

UTO!!!!!!

Best home record vs worst away, sounds bad for us but someones due a stuffing at home and someones do to stuff a stuffee,

Think wel finally get a win tonight, lets have some faith!!

I can feel a win coming, however i can picture the posts at 10 o'clock on here already - "HAMMERED AGAIN or THE DEFENCE WAS SHOCKING AGAIN.

We NEED 3 points and tonight and saturday are going to be very tough games.

Guest JonTheOwl66

wots a threat and thers not much chance of a clean sheet so im safe.

Was saying it tongue-in-cheek mate, ignore me. Just being an idiot. :biggrin: