Sign in to follow this  
DeeJayOne

Message from a Birmingham fan

Do you get many emails from other clubs supporters about our fan base or the club in general?

Do you get many emails from other clubs supporters about our fan base or the club in general?

Only occasionally - when we do, we try to put it on the OS to let supporters know. The last one was from a train steward when we went to Exeter: http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~2248005,00.html

its a real shame that our team doesn't match our support, but saying that i think we will be back where we belong sooner rather than later.

UTO

Did he enjoy us telling him that his city was a poo poo hole and we wanted to go home? :ph34r:

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

Did he enjoy us telling him that his city was a poo poo hole and we wanted to go home? :ph34r:

Surely they were aware of this before we showed up

Edited by leea8331
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

I lived in Birmingham for just short of 6 months. I regulary told my girlfriend that it was poo poo hole and I wanted to go home. So I did. She soon followed.

• Agree 5

bloody hell this smacks of desparation...

wednesday in 'didn't smash the train shocker'

strewth :dry::huh:

• Disagree 7

its a real shame that our team doesn't match our support, but saying that i think we will be back where we belong sooner rather than later.

UTO

Sorry for being a dampner on this but we are where we belong at the moment. Agree though, our support is magnificent at times.

• Agree 1

The support was amazing on Saturday, and it was decent of the Birmingham fan to take the time out to acknowledge it.

• Agree 3

Just as well the Brummie wasn't at Rochdale the week before! Still, awesome numbers going away.

Interesting how our away supporters behaved themselves at Birmingham, but didn't at Rochdale.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Interesting how our away supporters behaved themselves at Birmingham, but didn't at Rochdale.

They actually didn't, they ripped down a toilet cubicle in the blokes toilets behind Block 3.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Blah blah aren't we a nice club.

Get flipping winning on the pitch.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

I've lived in and around Birmingham for 18 years. It is in many ways a poo poo hole - St Andrews probably about the worst of the lot. There are some good bit as well though! The only comeback I had to my Birmingham City in-laws was the quality of our support. They clearly recognised it and were slighlty embarrased by the low turn out of Brummies.