Best Ever Away Trips

Guest James-The-Owl

Only 18 so not seen the glory days some of you lot have, for me L**ds away when we beat them 3-2 was a good one, 2-0 up and down to ten men, I remember thinking just park the bus and see it out, then within a matter of minutes JJ made it 3-0 and we all went flipping ballistic. Then the L**ds fans turned on Wise. Brilliant.

Also beating the Pigs at the Sty with a first minute goal then an absolute screamer from Tudders to complete the double was immense. Barnsley away last season was also pretty good, remember feeling pretty positive after that game, oh how things worked out differently.

Edit: Just looked up at my ticket wall :biggrin: and remembered Burnley away when Clarke and Tudgay got a couple each, brilliant day out in an utter poo hole. Best one from this season has been MK Dons.

Edited by James-The-Owl

Swindon away 2003.

S26 OWLS flag up outside the Dolphin pub, breakfast cooked by Kingy and the march to the ground in 100 degree heat was something else.

My brother bought the photo print from The Star of the away end and he is stood arms aloft wearing the 1993 away shirt.

Classic beerness fun.

If you went to Blackburn 1993 when we won 4-2 and spent the afternoon in the big pub opposite the away end (can`t remember the name) it has to be this. Think it was Bull singing Deliah, then about 7.30 smashed the pub up, absolutely awsome I think. Got a bit drunk then the game which was on ITV was a masterclass(like watching Barcelona).

Only 18 so not seen the glory days some of you lot have, for me L**ds away when we beat them 3-2 was a good one, 2-0 up and down to ten men, I remember thinking just park the bus and see it out, then within a matter of minutes JJ made it 3-0 and we all went flipping ballistic. Then the L**ds fans turned on Wise. Brilliant.

Also beating the Pigs at the Sty with a first minute goal then an absolute screamer from Tudders to complete the double was immense. Barnsley away last season was also pretty good, remember feeling pretty positive after that game, oh how things worked out differently.

Agree with these 2, I'm only 19 so I have a similar lack of glory :rolleyes:

Would add Hull away in the 04/05 promotion season where we scored with the very last touch of the game to guarantee our place in the play offs and pi$$ on Hull's promotion party, don't think I've ever celebrated a goal as much.

Also the Wolves game the season after when we won 3-1, don't think I've ever heard an atmosphere as good as it was at half time on the concourse that day :biggrin:

Guest danny wath owl

Antone remember norwich away . Peter shreeves had just kept us up !!! Last away game of season.

Our last home game programme was full off letters of praise from ncfc fans