Beevers and Hinds

Guest DISCOLEGS

Guest DISCOLEGS

Should be the new CB pairing IMO, fed up of paying my hard earned to watch the footballing equivalent of Bill & Ben stumble around.

still just a thought... :ph34r:

thought THE RADIATOR played well today, i would have hinds and THE RADIATOR cb for tuesday and put buxton back in if fit of course, if not then put beevers in.

Guest londonowl1

totally agree, give hinds ago, yea ok he's not great but at league 1 level he is steady. I'm also sick of watching these new signings drag our great club down. We are a laughing stock they are just not up to it.

totally agree, give hinds ago, yea ok he's not great but at league 1 level he is steady. I'm also sick of watching these new signings drag our great club down. We are a laughing stock they are just not up to it.

i think its more a case of games coming thick and fast,and these young defenders not having the time to naturally bed in,

THE RADIATOR has done well today

m.morrison and reynolds are both highly talented but are young,and this is there first big move

please lets not write them offlets just let megson pick the team he thinks and support who ever they are 100%

Buxton Hinds Johnson Spurr

That's what i'd have on tuesday night if everyone is available.

Spurr was abysmal at RB (his backing off from Hleb for their first goal was truly laughable) but had a better game at LB and seems a better option than Reynolds at the moment.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Guest londonowl1

Just listened to megsons after match interview and he was saying we looked stronger at the back when Hinds and beevers came on and Spurr went to left back.

Now i'm not being funny but its basically going back to what we had last season, with THE RADIATOR replacing Purse.

Ive been saying since when i went to the orient game that the new defenders are a liability and hopefully now megson has come to that conculsion.

SPURR BEAVERS BUXTON HINDS

Cut our losses on M.Morrison, Reynolds, and THE RADIATOR in the summer.