Rochdale vs Wednesday

Got to give Megson the benefit of the doubt, he's just getting to know the players and we don't know who's 100% fit etc, but I hope this selection isn't picked for the next game. Madine is our most in form striker and I would've liked him to have started today. Can't understand why Teale hasn't been involved, he's been our best Midfieder all season IMO and Coke should've been in the middle instead of the tried and tested failures, Potter & JOC.

Early days for Megson though, lets just hope he learns about this squad quickly and doesn't just blame the CB's and change them around all the time, when it's our midfield that has been our biggest problem. Hope we see Osbourne & Coke together next game.

Got to give Megson the benefit of the doubt, he's just getting to know the players and we don't know who's 100% fit etc, but I hope this selection isn't picked for the next game. Madine is our most in form striker and I would've liked him to have started today. Can't understand why Teale hasn't been involved, he's been our best Midfieder all season IMO and Coke should've been in the middle instead of the tried and tested failures, Potter & JOC.

Early days for Megson though, lets just hope he learns about this squad quickly and doesn't just blame the CB's and change them around all the time, when it's our midfield that has been our biggest problem. Hope we see Osbourne & Coke together next game.

In his Q&A the other night he said if we win that team starts the next game,hopefully the team that finished today will start on Tuesday

...given the debacles against the mighty Yeovil and ...erm...well...plenty of others..I don't know what people were expecting today. No surpise we lost looking at the form of both sides. GM's job starts properly this week...

well said Rochdale haven't lost in 10 now

Rochdale 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday (Madine 90)

Possession: 50-50

Shots on target: 4-7

Shots off target: 3-8

Corners: 9-8

Fouls: 16-9

Most fouls: Dawson (4) Coke (3)

Yellow cards: 1-0

Red cards: 0-0

Weaver, Beevers, M. Morrison, Reynolds, Buxton, O'Connor, Potter (Osbourne 64), Coke (Sedgwick 84), Jones, C. Morrison, Mellor (Madine 46).

Subs not used: Jameson, Hinds, Heffernan, Teale.

Unlucky Wednesday.

Well done Rochdale.

Rochdale 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday (Madine 90)

Possession: 50-50

Shots on target: 4-7

Shots off target: 3-8

Corners: 9-8

Fouls: 16-9

Most fouls: Dawson (4) Coke (3)

Yellow cards: 1-0

Red cards: 0-0

Weaver, Beevers, M. Morrison, Reynolds, Buxton, O'Connor, Potter (Osbourne 64), Coke (Sedgwick 84), Jones, C. Morrison, Mellor (Madine 46).

Subs not used: Jameson, Hinds, Heffernan, Teale.

poo poo Wednesday.

Well done Rochdale.

Corrected for you.

I welcomed the appointment of gary megson as much as anyone else. I thought him to be a great motivator and an astute judge of footballing ability.

His motivational skills remain to be proved, but , if after a week in charge, he still considers the deadly duo of Potter and O'Connor as his best pairing in mid-field, then I will have to re-assess my opinion. Even Irvine had decided that they were unserviceable as a unit.

...given the debacles against the mighty Yeovil and ...erm...well...plenty of others..I don't know what people were expecting today. No surpise we lost looking at the form of both sides. GM's job starts properly this week...

well said

get real folks - Rochdale are on a fine run, full of confidence and have a manager that has built his team.

We all wanted a result today but it was always going to be a big ask

Accept that the change is not going to happen overnight