Rochdale vs Wednesday

Said it earlier this team will take a lot of turning but it can be done

the defence have to keep clean sheets or at least only concede one

before we can move forward

we do have the man to do it , but it won't happen overnight

Ah cheers thought we'd switched formation.

Get Teale on and we might create something. Kind of hope he's not fully fit because if this selection was purely tactical, that's slightly worrying!

I totally agree with the Teale thing.......he sounds like the only one that tries to get in behind the defence.

oooh Ozzie's on........who went off?

What I don't understand is that in the first half of the season we had one of the meanest defences in the league. What happened?

you my friend must have never attendance a single game at the start of the season then.

EVERY game teams were getting numerious chances, just either weaver has outstanding or the strikers were poor or very very good luck. now the lucks run out.

Wilcox singing Potter's praises and saying he can play in the next level up "at least". And this is why our club is fukced. Hahahaha

Why the f*ck didn't he do it at the "level up" last season then?

That comment from Wilcox really wound me up. Potter is garbage and 9 times out of 10 he is a waste of a jersey. He may have ability but he hardly ever shows it. He's toothless and goes missing in games far too often. The sooner players like him are shipped out the better.

you my friend must have never attendance a single game at the start of the season then.

EVERY game teams were getting numerious chances, just either weaver has outstanding or the strikers were poor or very very good luck. now the lucks run out.

You are right, I haven't made any games this year. New years day was going to be my first. Shall make the Colchester game.

Anyway, you've answered my question - the defence has always been poo .

Cannot believe we have to start looking at how the teams in the bottom four are doing, instead of the top six.

HMS wee wee the league, sunk without trace.

Funnily enough I've just checked to see how close we were getting............4 flipping points!.........it's still a worry, even if we do have the best squad in the league. :dry:

I bet the Brighton players are guffawing as I type.......