Rochdale vs Wednesday

Most of the players are good enough, as proved by Tudgay and Purse now starring for promotion chasing championship clubs, I'm afraid its the managers we pick.

Same team, different Manager... But same result, sorry but I beg to differ

The players do not have the bottle to play for this club, you read reams of the poor fvckers being weighed down by the expectation of the fans.....Expectation of not getting totally outplayed by Rochdale?..is it too much too ask....?

Megson must be wondering what the bloody hell he has let himself in for.

What a bloody downward spiral we are in...

Its got to start against Yeovil...Its got to start against Orient...its got to start against MK Dons....its not flipping starting..We can't seem to pass, we can't shoot, we can't tackle without giving stupid fouls away..

Half that bleedin' crowd there today are Wednesday...how much help do the players want?...Where else in the football league would that happen?...its a flipping home game!!!!

It bloody marvellous being an Owls fan...you start off hopin' for a win....you then settle for a fvckin' draw...then you simply hope you don't get beat by 5..Its lesson in dwindling hopes....

flipping sick of it

It's the lack of hope thingy that's the really upsetting bit.......hopefully one day we'll fulfill some.

I HOPE!

Most of the players are good enough, as proved by Tudgay and Purse now starring for promotion chasing championship clubs, I'm afraid its the managers we pick.

your right after 45mins of gary megson regime lets pay him up he is the worst manager ever.....................................................................

I'm at game.

The problems are:

We never win a header, they keep having time and space in midfield to control and pass. They keep getting it to their winger who gets behind jones and delivers danger all the time.

Often they skin our midfield over and over again.

We have nothing upfront, neither striker has won a header yet and there is cole just behind the front two who hasn't had the ball there yet.

No width at all and no out ball at all.

Clinton was thru on goal but his shot was dismal!

Joc is the worst midfielder as he gives it away too much.

Mm at centreback is not great at distribution.

Rochdale look like Barcelona

From commentary it sounded like Megson picked a back four who for some reason decided to play as a back three and he wasn't happy. Bet the dressing room is jumping.

Edited by darra

Give the bloody manager a chance.

He has only had a week to judge the players, he will suss it out very soon.

That's the problem and what worries me. He needs to sort it out pretty rumbleing sharpish because we're ploughing through the games and heading towards the bottom 4. Confidence must be rock bottom - we can't buy a win and we're shipping goals for fun.

I just hope he's up to the task.

The managers blameless....How on earth would he have expected the names in this flipping squad to perform so bloody poorly/.....It will take more than this game for Gary to see what we have been seeing all season...and probably rightly so....But I would say....."Don't hold yer breath Meggo...they are honestly as bad as they look.. I know its hard to understand...some have played at a higher level...the fans have no coachin' badges and know nowt, but the sooner you come to the conclusion that thousands have already reached...the sooner you can start shifting some of these abject fvckers out of Hillboro'"