Rochdale vs Wednesday

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I really hope time honoured footballing phrases like HIGH TEMPO, LETS MIX IT BOYS, STEP IT UP and GET IN THEIR FACES FROM THE OFF make a welcome return to pre-match team talks.....

4000 away support in an 8000 crowd.

Megson in charge with Osbourne in CM.

Steamroller them boys.

lol

Guest gringo69

Come on you blue and white wizards.

The season starts NOW (well er..3pm).

Only 8 points to make up to the end of the season to get into the play off places.

BELIEVE

A win today and the play offs become a realistic target.

There is nobody in this division that has, on paper, a better squad than us. Let's start believing in that and show it on the pitch. We should be putting teams like Rochdale away with the players we have.

A draw or a loss is unthinkable. If we don't get 3 points today we are going to get dragged into a relegation battle.

This is yet another 'beginning' for our season.

We have the squad, the chairman and now the manager.

Time for HMS Pisstheleague to slip anchor and set sail for the play offs

UP THE OWLS !

Guest Obi-John Kenobi

Cant wait for the culinary delights!

post-741-041635100 1297510526_thumb.jpg

"Away supporters are treated to a feast of culinary delights from the catering kiosk inside the stand and benefits, as do all the stands, from this season's extended menu."

Come on you Owls

Real tough fixture start with 4 league away games, be realistic lads 2 wins and a draw would be fantastic but very very difficult,

this team will take some turning round, its confidence is shot, but if any one can GM can do it

UTO

Took the words out of my mouth...Very eager to see who he rates and who'll be on their travels this summer???

Yeah its pretty exciting. Wonder if he will go all out attack or be conservative. I think Beevers will be back today and THE RADIATOR will be on the bench. Also think Madine will be on the bench. Not really sure who he will pick though but I reckon there will be a lot of changes and maybe one or two surprise inclusions. What does everyone else think?

Guest Johnbloodaxe

COME ON WEDNESDAY....

4-1 win today... the start of a major revival......

UTO WTID

by the way poor thread OP... No Date, no weather report , pitch conditions, stud length recommendations... just a poor short title...

COME ON O.P. MAN UP!!! Must do better 4/10....

If Megson's half time intervention was to stick Mellor and Heff on then I'd reckon they'll be in it from the off today???

Yeah theres a good chance of Heff and Mellor starting but also he's going to be naming a new captain and maybe Clinton could be in with a shot of that.