Birmingham City

Guest BoomTownOwls

I retract my previous comment: £22 each way First Class from London Euston...which in total is a quid cheaper than going Standard Class!

And don't forget to claim your free tea and biscuits! I just bought the standard return from Euston as I wanted the open ended return, hopefully we won't get penned in again tho.

Just ordered mine. Surprisingly, I found a fairly decent seat in Block 3, not far from the middle of the stand.

Now to find out how much I'm going to be thieved of by the rail companies...

Payed 26 quid to Derby, New Street then Moor Street 9:27 I think. Make sure you get a train before 10. As coppers will be waiting at train station from 11 oclock apparently. UTO FTB

If demand is sufficient they will make the whole of the Gil Merrick stand available to us. I hope we sell out the 4,200 in the lower tier comfortably.

Many of our younger supporters will never have seen us play in the FA Cup 5th round. If we could come close to filling the entire stand it would make for a memorable away stand and would give us an advantage inside a half empty St Andrews.

It will be well down their list of priorities with the League Cup final the following weekend and a relaegation battle to fight.

Lets take 8,000 there and you never know we might win lol

Ive got a couple of tickets and am looking forward to going down ,I just hope Megs sorts the defence out !