Birmingham City

Guest BoomTownOwls

I really don't understand how Coventsy can be given more tickets than us. Insane. I'd imagine if the tickets were availiable, Wednesday could sell 10k for this one. If they don't release more tickets, WMP ought to be ready for hordes of Wednesdayites going in the home end

I really don't understand how Coventsy can be given more tickets than us. Insane. I'd imagine if the tickets were availiable, Wednesday could sell 10k for this one. If they don't release more tickets, WMP ought to be ready for hordes of Wednesdayites going in the home end

I can its a local derby for them I cant believe people are making such a big deal about it all its obviously why to me.

Birmingham City Home Tickets and extra news

BLUES V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY TICKET DETAILS

Blues v Sheffield Wednesday

FA Cup 5th Round (sponsored by E.ON)

Saturday 19 February 2011

Kick Off - 3pm

Ticket Selling Arrangements:

Season Ticket Holders who are registered for the Automatic Cup Scheme will have their tickets processed for this fixture and will receive a match ticket through the post. Should you not have received your ticket by Thursday 10 February, please contact the Ticket Office.

Tickets for this fixture will go on sale from 9am on Friday 4 February to Season Ticket Holders. Season Ticket Holders will have until close of business on Friday 11 February 2011 to purchase their own season ticket seat(s) before they are released for sale. All Season Ticket Holders who purchase a ticket for this fixture will be issued with a paper match ticket (one per Season Ticket Holder - please note that stubs marked 'STH' are void for any future cup ticket purchases). Following Season Ticket sale, tickets will go on General Sale from 9am on Saturday 12 February 2011.

The Upper Tier Gil Merrick will be closed for this fixture

All sales dates are subject to availability

All supporters are advised to keep their ticket stubs for this fixture, as these may be required at a later date.

Please note that fixtures and kick-off times are subject to change. All changes will be communicated via www.bcfc.com

Ticket Prices:

Season Ticket Holders (Available before matchday)

Adult - £15.00

Concessions* - £10.00

Under 12 - £5.00

Non Season Ticket Holders (Available before matchday)

Adult - £20.00

Concessions* - £12.00

Under 12 - £7.00

Matchday Ticket Prices (subject to availability) (Season Ticket and Non Season Ticket Holders)

Adult - £25.00

Concessions* - £15.00

Under 12 - £10.00

*Juniors under 18. Seniors aged 65 plus and Students aged 16-22 with a valid NUS

that must be shown at the turnstile.

Please note that should this tie require a replay the match will take place as follows;

Sheffiled Wednesday v Blues

Hillsborough,

Wednesday 3 March 2011

Kick off: 7.45pm

Ticket prices would be the same as above.

Edited by bolly1988

Guest BoomTownOwls

Anyone else having trouble purchasing tickets? Plenty of seats available but order is declined when you try to confirm it.

only season ticket holders can buy at the moment. Members tomorrow, general sale on Friday.

only season ticket holders can buy at the moment. Members tomorrow, general sale on Friday.

I am a seaon ticket Holder. I add 4 tickets all in different names, fill out the bank details but when the order is being processed I receive the following error:

"Problem occurred processing your transaction.

A problem was detected, if the problem persists contact us

DECLINE & PICKUP"

I am a seaon ticket Holder. I add 4 tickets all in different names, fill out the bank details but when the order is being processed I receive the following error:

"Problem occurred processing your transaction.

A problem was detected, if the problem persists contact us

DECLINE & PICKUP"

I've had this problem before but looking at it, I typed the wrong number in so just double check

I got mine today whoopp whoop cant wait now thats unless I pick up chicken pox as my best friends kid has them and I was with him day before his 1st spots was showing and I aint had them before even though Im 33. It takes 10-15 days after you get them before 1st spot is shown which makes it arround the match date so Im praying to god Im ok.