Birmingham City

Guest BoomTownOwls

Did you arrive and leave by helicopter..........with blacked out windows???

No I didn't but people areforgetting the last time we played there was not the one at the end of the season where there was loads of trouble. The last time we played there was the game where Esajas scored and passed incident free.

Guest BoomTownOwls

Looks like they sold really well yesterday, there doesn't appear to be many left.

There are about 50 left in B1, 75 in B3 and 75 in B4.

B2 is marked grey. Did it get released first and sell out or has it not been released yet?

If the lower tier gets sold out before they go on general sale maybe we can fill the whole stand lol

Looks like they sold really well yesterday, there doesn't appear to be many left.

There are about 50 left in B1, 75 in B3 and 75 in B4.

B2 is marked grey. Did it get released first and sell out or has it not been released yet?

If the lower tier gets sold out before they go on general sale maybe we can fill the whole stand lol

Update DJ1?

Went down yesterday afternoon for ours.

Lets get this sold out, and cheer our team on to a famous victory.

If demand is sufficient they will make the whole of the Gil Merrick stand available to us. I hope we sell out the 4,200 in the lower tier comfortably.

Many of our younger supporters will never have seen us play in the FA Cup 5th round. If we could come close to filling the entire stand it would make for a memorable away stand and would give us an advantage inside a half empty St Andrews.

It will be well down their list of priorities with the League Cup final the following weekend and a relaegation battle to fight.

Lets take 8,000 there and you never know we might win lol

I've been looking into this mythical 8,000 figure and apparently the chances of us getting that many are very slim.

They are obliged under rules to only give us around 4,100.

The initial allocation which are on sale now is 2663. We've sold 1746 of these in 24 hours and will sell out the rest at some point today therefore ticvkets for this fixture WILL go off sale at some point today.

However, the remainder of the 4,100 (around 1,400) will be made available to us tomorrow and go on sale.

Birmingham are going to look into the upper tier, BUT it's not likely as they have season ticket holders in that stand already, have to get approval to sell it from SAG and are also extremely busy with selling Carling Cup tickets, which is their priority.

At the moment, we're treating the 4,100 as our full allocation for it, because it is unlikely we will get more. I envisage this selling out before General sale, so I wouldn't hang on if you can help it and I would buy ASAP. If you aren't a ST holder, then I would suggest that if you really want to go to this fixture to get club membership to be able to buy earlier (albieit just a day) if the tickets last that long.

Edited by Deejayone

I've been looking into this mythical 8,000 figure and apparently the chances of us getting that many are very slim.

The initial allocation which are on sale now is 2663. We've sold 1746 of these in 24 hours and will sell out the rest at some point today therefore ticvkets for this fixture WILL go off sale at some point today.

However, the remainder of the 4,100 (around 1,400) will be made available to us tomorrow and go on sale.

Birmingham are going to look into the upper tier, BUT it's not likely as they have season ticket holders in that stand already, have to get approval to sell it from SAG and are also extremely busy with selling Carling Cup tickets, which is their priority.

At the moment, we're treating the 4,200 as our full allocation for it, because it is unlikely we will get more. I envisage this selling out before General sale, so I wouldn't hang on if you can help it and I would buy ASAP. If you aren't a ST holder, then I would suggest that if you really want to go to this fixture to get club membership to be able to buy earlier (albieit just a day) if the tickets last that long.

Booooo :(

I thought it would make general sale on friday , then I could get my ticket and make 3 away games in a week!

I was feelin a proper hardcore fan for a few days :angry:

At the moment, we're treating the 4,100 as our full allocation for it, because it is unlikely we will get more. I envisage this selling out before General sale, so I wouldn't hang on if you can help it and I would buy ASAP. If you aren't a ST holder, then I would suggest that if you really want to go to this fixture to get club membership to be able to buy earlier (albieit just a day) if the tickets last that long.

This is excellent marketing - I approve.

However, how come Coventry took 6,000 in the last round?

Booooo :(

I thought it would make general sale on friday , then I could get my ticket and make 3 away games in a week!

I was feelin a proper hardcore fan for a few days :angry:

It could still make General sale, but it will be close if the current levels continue.

I would definitely try and get membership if possible to stand a better chance.

This is excellent marketing - I approve.

However, how come Coventry took 6,000 in the last round?

Because they started selling the upper tier for Cov before selling to their own fans AND they weren't busy with selling Carling Cup final tickets and dealing with their own supporters for that game at that time (which is their highest priority at this time).