Birmingham City

Guest BoomTownOwls

Guest BoomTownOwls

If demand is sufficient they will make the whole of the Gil Merrick stand available to us. I hope we sell out the 4,200 in the lower tier comfortably.

Many of our younger supporters will never have seen us play in the FA Cup 5th round. If we could come close to filling the entire stand it would make for a memorable away stand and would give us an advantage inside a half empty St Andrews.

It will be well down their list of priorities with the League Cup final the following weekend and a relaegation battle to fight.

Lets take 8,000 there and you never know we might win lol

With the cup final the following week, and their crowds being poor at the best of times, is there a chance we could out sell them?

Would love to take over their place,

Cant see us winning in the league any time soon, but for some reason, I see us getting through this one.

Edited by leea8331

With the cup final the following week, and their crowds being poor at the best of times, is there a chance we could out sell them?Would love to take over their place, Cant see us winning in the league any time soon, but for some reason, I see us getting through this one.

Agreed I see us getting a draw and beating them back at Hillsborough. I think going into a game as underdogs will be a welcome relief from the pressure of expecting to beat everyone in league games. I reckon this might bring out the best in our players.

Agreed I see us getting a draw and beating them back at Hillsborough. I think going into a game as underdogs will be a welcome relief from the pressure of expecting to beat everyone in league games. I reckon this might bring out the best in our players.

True, plus they're in a dogfight in the league, as well as the Carling cup final.

It's as good a time as we could ask for to play them.

Block 3 is almost gone, :) love our away support be suprised if the initial allocation reaches general sale!!!

What does the whole stand hold? I know the lower holds 4,500.

i would be amazed if it didnt reach general sale considering we can be given up to 8000!

Guest Hirsty's Gut

There home support is shocking.and not much better away.went a few years back when we list 3-1 n esajas got a free kick. Like a library in there,empty seats everywhere.

They've always been the poorer,scimitar neighbours of villa.

Horrible ground n surrounding areas n all,one stands on the side is like a shed.joke club

I know a load of people who aren't going just because of what happened last time.

Exactly why i don't want to go. Not very exciting for a young un'.

Guest SWFC-Kier

Got my ticket earlier, but didn't have enough to pay for coach, are there any coaches you can reserve and pay on the day? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Coventry took over 6,000 in the last round for the short trip

Surely we can better that

Cov took 6000 and the whole gate was only 16700. Our gate against Hereford was about 16500 puts their p155 poor support in perspective. If we sell our full allocation we wont be far short of matching their support. With a good crowd behind us we can beat this lot on their own patch.