The Heff

Guest Sheff Owl

Why don't people realise that this man is flipping us up big time and not to mention IMO weeing some players off!

You are suppose to pick players on merit right? if you play well keep it, if you don't off you go to the bench.

This guy is changing to suit the opposition, no matter if you play well it don't matter because you might not play the following week -

NO WONDER THE PLAYERS MIGHT NOT GIVE 100% EFFORT!!!!

Morrison, Teale, Jones and Heffernan did NOTHING wrong on Saturday and DON'T deserve to be dropped.

This guy is a flipping idiot - just flip off now Alan!!

Guest danny wath owl

Wot bout clinton too. Got irvine out of poo poo with hiss cslm pen. Played well. Even showed solidarity to manager and now sat on bench for mellor who has been under par for a while

Give the guy enough rope and he'll hang himself with it.

Ive gone past caring what irvine says or does with his team selections, he knows himself that if he doesn't deliver he will get the peddler. sit back relax fellow wednesdayites and watch him flip up, sooner or later he'll be at the dole office.

By which time, will our season be over...............................

By which time, will our season be over...............................

our season is over now mate, cant see us winning ten of our remaining games never mind a miracle happening.

absolute joke of a team selection. teale is our best winger, jones our best left back, heffernan our most intelligent striker.

can't see how we're going to get anything apart from a complete raping tonight, hope i'm wrong though.

set them up to soak up the pressure and muscle a goal at the other end.

To be fair it's still not a bad team and it should still win. But it says everything about Irvine this team selection.

He never plays to our strengths. He isn't interested in who is in form- only his 'gameplan' being executed.

Can't stand him.

clinton and heff looked like a pairing which given some time to develop together they would storm this league

with intelligent passes like the back heel from heff last match and the calm shot of morrison.... only reason it didnt rip hereford totally apart was because they did not link on wavelengths for 85 minutes of the match but it was developing more and more through out the game

Guest JonTheOwl66

He must have worked this out from the videos, to me, it makes sense playing Madine and Mellor. Simply because Peterborough are crap at defending, I can 100% understand why Jones has been dropped, not because he's been playing badly, not in the slightest.. But simply because he wants a 'solider' back-line.

However good Jones is going forward, he makes up for it while defending.

BELIEVE

Morrison and Heff played well on Saturday and linked up well. The only reason I can see Madine and Mellor in, is because of Peterbrough's defence. Again bothered about the opposition and not playing our players that are in form.

I'll wait till we have lost and those that are there tell us we were poor before I renew my claims that Irvine needs to go.

I think if we lose tonight, it's definitely the beginning of the end for A I. I genuinely want him to succeed, because I want Wednesday to succed, but it's almost as though he's chosen a team to lose, and finally make Milan's mind up for him. We may all be wrong, and he may be right, but somehow I can't see any kind of a positive result for us tonight.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Morrison and Heff played well on Saturday and linked up well. The only reason I can see Madine and Mellor in, is because of Peterbrough's defence. Again bothered about the opposition and not playing our players that are in form.

I'll wait till we have lost and those that are there tell us we were poor before I renew my claims that Irvine needs to go.

Agree.

Well where to start:

Jones - last 2 games he has played he has been fantastic and looks a threat going forward

Teale - Undroppable at the minute, the only man that can cross a ball

Morrison - Had a good game with Madine at Orient (until he went off)

Heff - Had a great game against Hereford and could be played with either Madine or Morrison

Alan you have lost the plot mate. If we don't win I will personally blow a fuse and can't be held responsible for my actions.

Just not bothered...