Calm Down Dear

Ok, some people are going a little over the top this evening over not getting Lee Cook.

Big deal - the Loan Window re-opens on 8h Feb, and we have a week to scout out different targets - some which may have not been availble now may become available due to an influx of players at a club.

Also worth noting - whilst a long term Loan must start and end in a Transfer window - "Emergency Loans" are measured in blocks of 31 day - we could still loan a player from the 8th Feb and they would be available to play in every League game to the end of the season, just not the Play-Offs (if we actually get there!).

Who knows, maybe we get someone better than Lee Cook?

Really not fussed at all. Didn't even realise he was still in the game until yesterday's rumours.

Although we are short in midfield, I can't see the point in bringing in someone who will replace either Teale or Jermaine Johnson - one of which has probably been our best player this season and the other who is probably our most dangerous attacker.

Plenty of other targets that we can still draft in on loan - and I'd prefer a central midfielder anyway as to be honest I have no idea how Osbourne is going to do.