Sign in to follow this  
brian joicey

WOULD YOU BE SURPRISED(SHOCKED)

Surprised yes, shocked no. I could see why the TV crews would show interest in the game, seeing as we're a struggling big side who could offer up a giant killing opportunity.

No..............

...................this is Wednesday, been there, seen it, cocked it up and bought the tee shirt too many times over the years I'm afraid.rolleyes.gif

No..............

...................this is Wednesday, been there, seen it, cocked it up and bought the tee shirt too many times over the years I'm afraid.rolleyes.gif

Oops!

Bloody computers!biggrin.gif

Edited by Utah Owl

No!

But in my dream last night we beat them 6 or 7-0 ..

Wouldn't be surprised or shocked. Would be pissed off. With all due respect to Hereford we should win this. I hope it's a decent game and their fans enjoy the day and all that but it's time we started to play like we potentially can, and not like we have been recently.

No, but that isn't just because of Irvine or our current form.

It is the FA Cup - shocks happen.

That is the fun (unless you are on the receiving end!)

Edited by ReadingOwl

I worry that a defeat today would still see Houdini in a job for Peterborough. Shocks do happen & you really do worry that if we show up as we did for the debacle of Yeovil, then we could easily go out. I expected a performace from the off against Yeovil after the other debacle of Orient but it did not materialise. I expect one today though. A performance that is, not another debacle. :ph34r:

No, I think today will be a comfortable win but I do worry about Peterborough and can see more dropped points

Definite NO. Remember Ronnie Radford owt can happen.

Hope for a crap display and a draw, irvine gone, and then win the replay with a manager in charge in stead of a coach

• Disagree 3

Hope for a crap display and a draw, irvine gone, and then win the replay with a manager in charge in stead of a coach

If he didnt get sacked after losing 4-0 to Orient he wont get sacked after drawing with Hereford.

If he didnt get sacked after losing 4-0 to Orient he wont get sacked after drawing with Hereford.

:rolleyes:

Good point mate and highlights the current farce at the club.

What pains me more is the gushing interview he will give if we turn Hereford over.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose and AI isn't sacked, dunno what MM's playing at, he's a smart cookie, he can clearly see AI is not up to this task and has been given far more time than he deserves.