WOULD YOU BE SURPRISED(SHOCKED)

Guest Scottish.Owl

poll type question.

NO is my answer

no wouldnt be shocked at all, but i think the players owe us this win and should go and just hammer them...

Guest Distraught!

I can see the chance that they might get a replay and give us a fookin' hard game at Edgar Street.

I expect Wednesday to win but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this one turns out poo poo shaped!

I'm going to go against the grain here, but I'll be very surprised if we mess this up. I think we will pay Hereford too much respect and they will have the odd moment or two, but I'd be shocked if we don't go on to win.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

We are out of form and they are in form, if ipswich can beat Arsenal and northampton can beat liverpool and stevenage can beat newcastle then we can lose tomorrow, very easily,

That being said the team know full well they owe us and the negative one a performance, i see it being a decent game

I believe every time I walk into Hillsborough we can tear teams apart. Unfortunately after the first ten minutes I realise how bad Irvines football really is.

That said as I walk into the game wondering wether to lob three tenners at 4-0 5-0 & 6-0 although it would not surprise me at all if we get beat 1-0 maybe 2-0.

Unfortunately if we dont score after 10 minutes the crowd get restless and start taking their frustrations out on Irvine which conveys to the team making them very nervous.

Until we get a manager who the crowd respect ............. our future will never be bright. And teams like Hereford will always have a chance.