Peterborough away

Guest intercity0wl

Any body know if that Barge of a boozer is open early evening for a few Jars, shame the weather wont be as glorious as last season but at least wont spend hours keeping wasps out of mi Ale.

Guest peterborough owl

Any body know if that Barge of a boozer is open early evening for a few Jars, shame the weather wont be as glorious as last season but at least wont spend hours keeping wasps out of mi Ale.

open all day mate, im goin plus 2

You mean that one in that little park thingy on the right near the bridge or the one on the left of the bridge?

One is a boozer (on right as you walk from town over bridge) the other (on left) is a chinky.

Me & 1 going.... local game for me... only live 3 miles from London Road. Will be in Charters about 4.30pm

This is the game I dread all season... lose and boy will I get some stick.

Guest intercity0wl

You mean that one in that little park thingy on the right near the bridge or the one on the left of the bridge?

As you walked away from the ground it was on the left down some setps off the main road, had a band of some discription playing in a marquee thingy last season.