Young chavs at the back middle of the kop

Guest Owl30

I take my hat off to a fella who told those little idiots straight last night, knocking into his little lad all the time more interested in pulling than watching the footy.

He got proper told and went white lol.

I sit at the back of the kop and have two boys 4 and 1 been thinking about bringing my eldest but like all dads im massively protective so good on the fella for standing up to the chavs cos if it had been me it wouldnt have been pretty im as mad as the rest singing and going mental when we score but cmom have respect for our little owls

Guest Buxtonian

Looks like the behaviour on the Kop is going the same way as the side!

Yesterday's club statement indicates that the ref will be reporting coin throwing incidents to the FA following Rad's goal.

Throwing anything onto the pitch is totally unacceptable and a very dangerous tactic. I well remember, long before many of you were even a twinkle in your Dad's eye, that there had been a fire in Creswell Colliery which cost some 90+ men their lives. A public appeal was launched and, before the start of the Wed v Newcastle game, two large tarpulins were being carried round the ground. People were throwing coins into the tarps as they passed as their donation to the appeal. One IDIOT on the Lep., instead of throwing the coin, skimmed it. Instead of going anywhere near the tarp. it struck the Newcastle mascot, a man in Black and white Topper and Tails and carrying a rattle, who was going round the ground (they didn't need to separate the supporters of the two clubs at that time) encouraging the crowd. It hit him just above one eye, fortunately. Had it been an inch lower he would have lost his eye. He took in in good part, picked the coin up.tossed it into the tarp, waved, and carried on to the corner where he was treated by the St. John Ambulancemen. It just shows that even an innocent action like that at what was an organised collection can cause a minor disaster for someone.

Don't these people realise the damage they can cause, or do they have just too much money? This sort of incident could very well cause a closure of part if not all of the Kop, leading to much inconvenience of reasonably behaved people, enjoying an afternoon/evening of sport, and a loss of income to the club.

Don't forget that the club is still under a cloud regarding the semi-final disaster, and any trouble could be done without.

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT.

I would like to say to the chavs can you make some songs up about our own team instead of singing all the bloody time about chuffing blades and especialy bloody Leeds, do you come to sing about other teams or come to support Wednesday? I do wonder as there is more songs sang about these teams than our own :mad:

What happened back there ?

I usually sit just behind the blue & white striped SWFC flag fastened on the railings towards the back if anyone knows it ?

Got to admit their pointless awful songs are doing my head in now, i love it at away games or on the West the other night cos' all that lot are the week in week outers who know the songs for a start :laugh:

I just feel sorry for them at back of kop :mellow:

Guest intercity0wl

What happened back there ?

I usually sit just behind the blue & white striped SWFC flag fastened on the railings towards the back if anyone knows it ?

Got to admit their pointless awful songs are doing my head in now, i love it at away games or on the West the other night cos' all that lot are the week in week outers who know the songs for a start :laugh:

I just feel sorry for them at back of kop :mellow:

If only you could pick up the group on the West the other night and put em en block back down in the middle at the back of the kop it might have a chance of sounding a bit like days gone by, instead of hearing the squeaks of voices yet to break.

I sit up near back of kop towards south stand but definatly moving seats next season because its getting full of chavs and that bloody awful band.

To be fair you don't have to wait until next season to move seats, our seats are also up there but we haven't used em yet.

If you look hard enough you can usually spot the odd empty seat here and there :cool:

If only you could pick up the group on the West the other night and put em en block back down in the middle at the back of the kop it might have a chance of sounding a bit like days gone by, instead of hearing the squeaks of voices yet to break.

That would be brilliant mate.

I was on the West on Tuesday, and considering we had nowt to shout about it was still a decent atmosphere, so imagine if we were winning 3/4-0 it would be quality !