Irvine Sacked Today

MM has told RS that the reports in the papers are false - Giddings on Twitter.

What an absolute f*"king joke this is!!!!

Over the last 10 years we've had to put up with some rubbish but I always had a certain degree of sympathy with previous managers as other circumstances at the club dictated how well we could do. Irvine on the other hand, unlike all the other managers since Danny Wilson has received real backing (in camparisson to the other clubs in our division) and he serves up some of the most negative garbage I've ever seen at Hillsborough!!

The football we have played this season in general has been abysmal, going to Hillsborough these days actually depresses me and although I have a season ticket, I'm losing all motivation to go down and watch it. The feel good factor the took hold after Milan saved the club has all but gone and after Milan's failure to show Irvine the door after last nights debacle, I hope he's prepared for what I'm sure will be a sizable fall off in attendances.

I honestly can't believe Irvine hasn't been sacked, it's a disgrace!!!!!

MM has told RS that the reports in the papers are false - Giddings on Twitter.

What an absolute f*"king joke this is!!!!

Over the last 10 years we've had to put up with some rubbish but I always had a certain degree of sympathy with previous managers as other circumstances at the club dictated how well we could do. Irvine on the other hand, unlike all the other managers since Danny Wilson has received real backing (in camparisson to the other clubs in our division) and he serves up some of the most negative garbage I've ever seen at Hillsborough!!

The football we have played this season in general has been abysmal, going to Hillsborough these days actually depresses me and although I have a season ticket, I'm losing all motivation to go down and watch it. The feel good factor the took hold after Milan saved the club has all but gone and after Milan's failure to show Irvine the door after last nights debacle, I hope he's prepared for what I'm sure will be a sizable fall off in attendances.

I honestly can't believe Irvine hasn't been sacked, it's a disgrace!!!!!

Sick to the back teeth of this nonsense.

What the hell is going on!?

He should have been sacked this morning.

I bet that Howard *LMA* Wilkinson is part behind this.

We'll be in League Two at this rate.

My thoughts exactly, One will follow the other out the door!