Gate for Yeovil?

Massive club, massive potential being driven into oblivion by tactics & a style of play that CLEARLY IS NOT WORKING!

There will be less than 15,000 so if MM hasn't got rid before he surely will after.

(PS I'll be there because I'm a glutton for punishment)

17,000 I reckon.

I very much doubt that my friend. 16,000 if we're lucky but i'm going for 15,400.

From what DJ1 was saying the other day Yeovil have hardly selt any at all, and yesterday certainly will not make it an attractive game for none ST holders.

Shame really, i was looking forward to a good atmosphere in the West stand.

I'm going as I've got a ticket, I'm going Pboro away as its only up the road for me... I was gonna bring the Mrs and kid to the Mk Dons game.... not sure if I wanna throw 100 quid away now tho... this is the worse I've know it for the 20 years I've been coming.

Be surprised if we get more than about 15,000 ( depending on weather ).........didnt HW say we needed 15,000 to "break even".......if so then Milan will quickly realise if he hasn't already that Irvine is affecting the bottom line of the accounts and take speedy and immiediate action like any good businessman would.

It's made me more determined to go to be honest. Staying away won't do the team any good. Might sound like a case of blind faith, but like we say..We're all Wednesday Aren't we?!

There is ONE exception ---------------------------------------Alan Irvine