I DONT WANT IRVINE SACKED

Guest dunellaowl

Guest dunellaowl

I DONT WANT MM TO SACK IRVINE I WANT THAT CLOWN TO FACE UP AND WALK!! WHY SHOULD WE PAY UP HIS CONTRACT FOR HIS DISMAL RUNNING OF OUR CLUB, SO PLEASE ALAN CLEAR OUT YOUR DESK AND DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND GO TONIGHT!!! :angry:

I would much prefer him to do the decent thing and admit its not worked out for him.

Yes, we had a promising start in January last year under him, but since then we've had quite the opposit of marked improvement.

If he resigns, he will retain more pride than being sacked.

Come on Alan. Do the right thing.

There us absolutely no chance of resigning. He had got Preston flirting with the bottom 3 then claimed he was astonished to find himself sacked, so for us to be sat mid table he will not consider his position in the least bit in danger.

We are screwed this season.

MM is in a tricky situation. If he sacks Irvine now he will have all the LMA mob on his back for firing another manager so soon after taking over. But surely if he's gonna do it he's gotta do it now so we still have a fighting chance of promotion.

Guest dunellaowl

He should resign from management as no club deserves him at the helm. Let him carry on his supposedly excellent coaching which after all is the only thing that makes him popular with players.

Cant see any club taking him on as manager after hes finished f*****g us up!!