New Captain

Weaver wouldn't be the best choice I don't think, but he's certainly the most sensible one.

He occupies the only position which is virtually guaranteed, we don't have a certain starter anywhere else on the field.

In a perfect world I'd like to give it to Reynolds or Michael Morrison, two players who I believe will be stalwarts of our defence for the next two or three years at least. Unfortunately they've barely played so far (Reynolds literally hasn't at all) so it seems strangely disrespectful to the rest of the team to throw them straight in as captain. It's unfortunate timing in that sense.

I couldn't really argue against Clinton Morrison or Tommy Miller getting it, they'd make good captains - my only doubt would be in regards to them not being guaranteed to play every week - I think they could only work if it wasn't a 'fixed' captaincy and was more of a temporary/rotational position until the end of the season.

I can see THE RADIATOR being captain one day, possibly Reynolds too but too soon now.

I don't like forwards or goalie's being captain but having said that I can see no alternative to Weaver.

Outside chance of one of the new boys.

Guest Mexico Baby

Assuming none of the new guys will get it, gotta be weaver.

For me the only player who is guaranteed to play when fit.

I like Morrison but Think he needs to concentrate on his own game and get banging some goals in!

If he doesn't I'd give doneone else a go, I know he was good against Bristol rovers without scoring but fact is he missed two sitters as well