Lee Hughes

In the summer we were told there were dressing room problems and that the bad apples were being swept out. Our recent transfer policy seems to contradict that now, hopefully it all works out.

Also if we sign Lee Hughes, the John Sheridan return is ruled out. lol

If he plays well and scores then I'd welcome him - quite frankly I don't care about his past and the debate itself is boring whilstever he is a professional footballer.

Not for £200,000 though but then that might be peanuts to us.

Maybe we want an impact player in the ilk of Phillips to come of the bench?

You wouldn't welcome him if he left the pitch early one day and was showered and out in his car in time to mow you and a few others down as he did a fast one from the ground. Let me be the first to boo him Wednesday shirt or not :mad:

Please no! We have 4 strikers now, all as good if not better than him, and hes older than them all. I would be gutted if we wasted any money on him.

I don't think that's the case. He is very similar to some of our strikers but not worse. Still a quality player.

To be honest i think they would be grateful to have him off the wage bill so I doubt it would be 200k.Maybe the deal would be linked to promotion?

What he did was a despicable thing. However he has served his time and I'm a firm believer in second chances. Whether I'd feel the same if it was my family affected by his actions I don't know.

I think people would soon forget if his goals got us promotion.

To be honest i think they would be grateful to have him off the wage bill so I doubt it would be 200k.Maybe the deal would be linked to promotion?

What he did was a despicable thing. However he has served his time and I'm a firm believer in second chances. Whether I'd feel the same if it was my family affected by his actions I don't know.

I think people would soon forget if his goals got us promotion.

Shame those murdered by the tw@t won't get a second chance.

Edited by owls66