Crowd vs Charlton

Guest majorclakent

On their forum they have said about 500, which they say is crap for them. :blink:

500 to yorkshire for charlton would be very good indeed. on the 2nd game of the season they took just above 400 to huddersfield. Either way, its not going to be a good away following from a supposed 'big club' in this league.

500 to yorkshire for charlton would be very good indeed. on the 2nd game of the season they took just above 400 to huddersfield. Either way, its not going to be a good away following from a supposed 'big club' in this league.

To be fair we've seen far far worse than that this season. For instance Hartlepool in the JPT. I know it was a weekday match and a not very glamourous cup but i think that is the emptiest i've seen the west stand in all my days.

On the other hand you would expect a Team like Charlton to be hitting the thousand mark at least.

Guest majorclakent

To be fair we've seen far far worse than that this season. For instance Hartlepool in the JPT. I know it was a weekday match and a not very glamourous cup but i think that is the emptiest i've seen the west stand in all my days.

On the other hand you would expect a Team like Charlton to be hitting the thousand mark at least.

My point is that Charlton are supposedly a big club, and given that london to sheffield only takes 2 hours on the train, and its a promotion battle, if they were truly a big club id expect at least 1500 and more like 2500. which was around the amount that wednesday took to them at a less crucial time of the season.

My point is that Charlton are supposedly a big club, and given that london to sheffield only takes 2 hours on the train, and its a promotion battle, if they were truly a big club id expect at least 1500 and more like 2500. which was around the amount that wednesday took to them at a less crucial time of the season.

I agreed with your point at the bottom of my post :biggrin: