I KNOW I'M GONNA GET SLATED

As far as im concerned reading half the posts on here it makes me wonder if we really are all WEDNESDAY at all. All the Irvine out merchants FFS give the man a break and lets see what we do in january. People keep saying we should be up there' with the players we've got. Were 2nd And the players that the moaning fookers are on about were brought in by who ? Irvine. He knows he needs players in Jan' Im siure he dont need us to tell him where our weaknesses are. I remember loads of people rating Sturrock. What short memories people have got the football was dire and he just got lucky in the play offs. I even read on here the other day that we're only 2nd because we've played 2 games more than anyone else. Does the dimwit realize we lost both of them. We really do have a bunch of moaning two hats as supporters. If we do get promotion at the end of the season And all the ground's singing & bouncing to Alan Irvines Barmy Army' I hope he just waves and thinks to himself ' you set of 2 faced two hats......................................Waits for slating :rolleyes:

I even read on here the other day that we're only 2nd because we've played 2 games more than anyone else. Does the dimwit realize we lost both of them.

We aren't saying that because we gained points over other teams it is because they haven't been able to gain the points on us. So we are 2nd because we have played 2 extra!

Also personally when it is down to Irvine I'm not that worried who he would buy, I think he did very well in the summer. The bit that worries me is that he no idea how to use these players.

Guest York-owl

As far as im concerned reading half the posts on here it makes me wonder if we really are all WEDNESDAY at all. All the Irvine out merchants FFS give the man a break and lets see what we do in january. People keep saying we should be up there' with the players we've got. Were 2nd And the players that the moaning fookers are on about were brought in by who ? Irvine. He knows he needs players in Jan' Im siure he dont need us to tell him where our weaknesses are. I remember loads of people rating Sturrock. What short memories people have got the football was dire and he just got lucky in the play offs. I even read on here the other day that we're only 2nd because we've played 2 games more than anyone else. Does the dimwit realize we lost both of them. We really do have a bunch of moaning two hats as supporters. If we do get promotion at the end of the season And all the ground's singing & bouncing to Alan Irvines Barmy Army' I hope he just waves and thinks to himself ' you set of 2 faced two hats......................................Waits for slating :rolleyes:

and...breathe

Guest kimolsen

great post, pretty rare on this site.

You flippingretard

LULZ

:biggrin: Do we need to present ticket stubs to kimolsen in order to voice an opinion on away games now?

:cool:

Thisis all Kimmy boys plan.

Perhaps we should get everyone to post them to his address, so he can decipher who can post and who can't

Edited by SiJ

Why do you feel you will get slated, we're all entitled to our opinion. Your opinion is not one I would go along with!

Let me re-iterate MY opinion

1. We have a squad capable of gaining promotion

2. We have a manger obsessed with the opposition to the detrement of our own strengths

3. We play at Fortress Hillsbro' as though we are the away side (exclude Bristol Rovers)

4. Our fans have been bored to death

5 We have been outplayed by most sides who have come to Hillsbro', even when we won.

6. We have been incapable of seeing off our rivals (exception Brighton who deserved at least a draw)

7. Our style of play is rigid and regimented

8. We are in a "false" position in the League

9. Our crowd size per home game has dropped like a stone

Finally, he was arrogant to the point of ignorance when he made the infamous reference to "badges"

Keep him on if we want to guarantee AT BEST play off, negative football, other teams outplaying us and crowds in the mid teens of thousands at best! Otherwise change now!!!!!!!

By the way, I'll still go!

I even read on here the other day that we're only 2nd because we've played 2 games more than anyone else. Does the dimwit realize we lost both of them.

So if everybody played their games-in-hand and we dropped to 5th (for eg) - then why would you say we had been in 2nd - if not the fact we had played 2 extra games?

great post, pretty rare on this site.

Even rarer since you started posting tbf (and bizarrely marking all your posts up)

Guest scott_andrew_william

If anyone thinks we're going up with this man in charge, then you need your head testing.

Look at how many games we've lost.

Look at who we lost against, we can't win against a team that's a similar standard to us.

He should have gone when we went down.

I don't think we should give him a single penny, he's got plenty of quality in the squad, and if he wants more money, then we should find a different manager.

Guest Big Guns

course we stayed second no other bugger played so we couldnt slip down if all fixtures were played wed be around 8th now flip me

Edited by Big Guns