VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Deejayone.

Are you not listening to the paying customers?

We don't like these kits. They are poo poo.

Take the hint for christs sake.

It's throwing money away. Wednesday fans have proved over thenpast two years that if we have a good kit, we buy the rumbleer. These won't sell anywhere near the amount the last lot have.

We can't afford to lose much needed revenue streams.

Stupid.

+1

Deejayone, listen to the man. Tell Puma to wake the f*ck up and get their arses in gear because those choices are w@nk.

Not having a go at you of course because I do recognise you can't really win. But those kit choices are unacceptable. It would probably help to get images of the actual kit prototypes instead of microsoft paint gifs.

Guest Sheff Owl

I think every Wednesday fan likes to go and get the latest kit and wear it anywhere from going to town to the matches and surely the reason you would do that is because you actually like it. Now IMO the options on offer a really poor and there is no way people are going to spend £40 on a kit that they don't like.

Yes you want to wear you football club's shirt with pride etc but you don't wanna wear it and feel a idiot!!

there's nothing wrong with pink. forget the stereotype of blue for boys and pink for girls cos it's rubbish. i think pink would actually suit our players. not sure if i would buy a pink top and wear it to a game though. :biggrin:

VOTE PINK!! :biggrin:

Guest Leeds Owl

Can Puma not just change the badge on the Sporting Lisbon home Kit.

White Shorts with Green and White Hoop socks,

Is that really too much to ask?

post-518-021957500 1292328320_thumb.jpg

I haven't read today's contributions, but I'll wager a Bovril that they aren't much different to yesterday in that evrybody thinks they are poo ...!

James, Chris, Caz et al... we appreciate you coming on here and we appreciate what you do...

WE REALLY DO...!

But please don't keep wheeling out the same old lines that Puma this and Puma that and design this and timescales that, because we frankly aren't interested.

Massive, MASSIVE own goal being scored here, chuffin' MASSIVE.

Start listening to the customer or you are gonna have a shop full of shirts that nobody wants to buy and the club are going to embarass themselves and the fans.

Stand up and be counted... Somebody please talk to Puma and put an end to this nonesense... PLEASE...!

This is a joke,

Nobody wants it,

Somebody start doing what needs to be done...!

Please tell me it's a joke and they are creating a buzz for when the real choices become available!

They all make me want to cry,

The actual designs are cheap crap for starters, then the colours are horrible, I mean the orange one we had years ago was better Nd that one was poo anyway,

Right,

We will take a gamble and just take any other kit than those three,

Who agrees?

Anythin but those three we will just deal with, cus it could not be any worse.…

Wednesday's kit should always be stripes for me. I'd like blue and white hoops on the home socks as well (as per the early sixties).

For the away kit we should have some other coloured stripes (e.g. black & green like the Coventry away kit in the seventies). Another alternative would be green & yellow stripes as used by West Brom previously.

For God's sake please - not any of these three. As previous contributors have said - get back to Puma and tell them to come up with something better!