VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Utter joke. I think it's nailed on we'll be fukin pink next season, I'd can't wait to see the sales figures next season from this new shirt compared to this seasons brilliant away kit. I'd hazard a guess at about for every 1 pink shirt sale next season, we sold 22 black shirts this season. £1000's being pissed away. Classic SWFC.

Guest jimmyowl77

I've voted but not really inspired by any of them, we had the orange one a few seasons ago so I've voted for the green one for something different.

Why someones decided to have pink as an option is beyond me, the blades would be loving it seeing us in pink calling us the pigs.

Why can't we have classic/retro aways kits redone from over the years and use one of these for the new away kit.

I'd rather have the green/white hooped top of the late 80's than a plain green top

When you say thousands, is it 2 thousand or 15 thousand, there is a considerable difference. Also would the polls on here suggest that whichever option we do end up with the sales will be much reduced on other years? About 75% of people polled on here say they wouldn't buy it no matter what the colour! If you take that as a reasonably representative sample that doesn't look good for your projected sales figures surely!

Just not bothered...

Deejayone.

Are you not listening to the paying customers?

We don't like these kits. They are poo poo.

Take the hint for christs sake.

It's throwing money away. Wednesday fans have proved over thenpast two years that if we have a good kit, we buy the rumbleer. These won't sell anywhere near the amount the last lot have.

We can't afford to lose much needed revenue streams.

Stupid.

I've voted but not really inspired by any of them, we had the orange one a few seasons ago so I've voted for the green one for something different.

Why someones decided to have pink as an option is beyond me, the blades would be loving it seeing us in pink calling us the pigs.

Why can't we have classic/retro aways kits redone from over the years and use one of these for the new away kit.

I'd rather have the green/white hooped top of the late 80's than a plain green top

Couldn't agree more, that was a quality kit. Although we should give the late 80's silver/grey with purple trim a miss!

Every time we've had the opportunity to vote on a kit, I've found myself trying to decide which one I love the most.

This is the first time I've found myself trying to decide which one I hate the least.

there is no choice, it's the yellow one...the other two are complete sh*t...FFS can't we come up with something better than this off O/T

Deejayone.

Are you not listening to the paying customers?

We don't like these kits. They are poo poo.

Take the hint for christs sake.

It's throwing money away. Wednesday fans have proved over thenpast two years that if we have a good kit, we buy the rumbleer. These won't sell anywhere near the amount the last lot have.

We can't afford to lose much needed revenue streams.

Stupid.

Fair point tbh.