VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Who cares?

Im glad the club is focusing on the right things for once. Away kits are not a priority to me. Pink, orange, green or see-through. I do not care. So what if Unitedfans can have a laugh? It is only fair they have something to laugh about. They are up for some rough years.

Two things.

Firstly, I don't understand this fans feeling that they don't care what other clubs think of us, especially United. I despise them just a little less than I love Wednesday. Two of my closest mates are United fans and I hate them when it comes to anything to do with either club. And I love having that rivalry. Imagine being a Leeds fan, making up derby games with teams in other counties, or Barnsley fans clinging on to some rivalry with us. It'd be awful. So finally when it looks like there may be some chance of overtaking them after a decade of hearing their grunts and snorts, we decide to give fans the chance to vote on a pink shirt. And it wouldn't be too bad if the others were any good. The sleeve makes it look like a fake Adidas strip.

Which brings me onto the second bit. Even without the pig connotations of a pink shirt, its a pink football shirt. Pink, a colour ingrained in our minds as being a girls colour. A pink football shirt, people were putting pictures on here of Evertons shirt so we could laugh at it, and we did. They look like 10 used toilet tampons. A laughing stock. And that's exactly what we'll be.

I even remember an episode of Jossy's Giants where they had to play a rival team in pink football shirts after a red sock in the wash incident. That must have been 20 odd years ago at least and its still funny now. Not anymore.

If it couldn't get any worse - thanks Wednesday, you've ruined my childhood memory of Jossys Giants.

1. Juventus wear pink albeit occassionally and that hasnt stopped them being a top team!

2. My Mrs will now be more interested in Wednesday and thus wil stop moaning more about me coming to the games.

3. Opposition defenders will be more reluctant to get tight in the penalty area, incase we seduce them with our new found homosexuality. This will create more space for the attackers and we will score more goals.

4 and most importantly of all! Imagine the Owlettes in tight pink Wednesday shirts! I for one cannot wait for that!!!

UTO

1. Juventus wear pink albeit occassionally and that hasnt stopped them being a top team!

2. My Mrs will now be more interested in Wednesday and thus wil stop moaning more about me coming to the games.

3. Opposition defenders will be more reluctant to get tight in the penalty area, incase we seduce them with our new found homosexuality. This will create more space for the attackers and we will score more goals.

4 and most importantly of all! Imagine the Owlettes in tight pink Wednesday shirts! I for one cannot wait for that!!!

UTO

1. Juventus rivals dont call them "pigs"

2. Fair point (but still doesnt sway me)

3. What about the homosexual defenders that may just try ass to mouth-ing our strikers when the ref aint looking.

4. The colour of their shirt doesnt interest me. :happy:

As promised...

Option 1 - 36%

Option 2 - 18%

Option 3 - 46%

Is that from say 10 votes in favour compared to say 90 who dont want it and i would say its same for other 2 shocking shirts aswell because the 46% is very misleading so I hope your not going by this if so your as crazy as the person who picked the shirts.

Is that from say 10 votes in favour compared to say 90 who dont want it and i would say its same for other 2 shocking shirts aswell because the 46% is very misleading so I hope your not going by this if so your as crazy as the person who picked the shirts.

There have been several thousand votes.

By Blades and anyone else bar the Wednesdayfans cos i can tell you now the large majority dont want any off the shirts on offer but thanks for replying.

I don't want any of the shirts but have voted twice. Just because the Owlstalk community (a very very small percentage of our fanbase) don't want to vote doesn't mean all the others won't vote.