just got home from jpt carlisle

garbage again tonight , jones was shocking can't pass or cross , team defending poor should never have let simek go , i left 20mins early along with50-60 others , haven't left a match early since arsenal drubbing @ highbury

seen a few games this season , living up here near carlisle , got ticket for swindon away , thinking can i be bothered !

new man in , in 'mandy' hope he gets rid of irvine and his dire tactics

Guest sheridan's2penalties

garbage again tonight , jones was shocking can't pass or cross , team defending poor should never have let simek go , i left 20mins early along with50-60 others , haven't left a match early since arsenal drubbing @ highbury

seen a few games this season , living up here near carlisle , got ticket for swindon away , thinking can i be bothered !

new man in , in 'mandy' hope he gets rid of irvine and his dire tactics

flip me, I can still remember hearing the cheer of the seventh goal as I walked outside the ground like it happened yesterday.

one good result irvines a legend one bad n he needs to go weve lost 1 in seven :mad:

I don't think any Wednesday fan has ever called Irvine a legend. At least not when they were sober, or without being srcastic. When he wins he tends to get "we'll lose again soon, you mark my words".

one good result irvines a legend one bad n he needs to go weve lost 1 in seven :mad:

I'm not for sacking Irvine, but that performance was shambolic tonight, first time I have ever left a Wednesday game ever.

I'll start with Beevers and Purse, the latter being the worst of the two, never one a single 50/50 all night and got turned far too easily. Use of possession by Purse as always was dire.

Spurr can't play right back. Jones was out of position a lot and distrubution was atrocious!

Weaver made some good saves, but distrubution was awful.

Sedgwick is a waste of space, JJ was not interested.

Potter and Miller were powderpuff, useless in possession.

Mellor worked hard, missed him when he went off, Morrison was ineffective.

Substitutions were bizarre. 3-0 down and O ' Connor on for JJ, laughable.

Overall a really shambolic performance. A few more like that and Irvine will not last long under Manderic!

Edited by Think tank

Just got back.

Team didn't turn up today. The conditions obviously made it difficult but shouldn't be an excuse.

Stone wall pen on JJ at 1-0 might have changed the momentum.

A trip to wembley would have been good but I'm really not that bothered about this.

Time to concentrate on the league now.

Guest MEXBOROUGH

Just got back at 2-30 am crap game, hope Mellors injury isnt as bad as first feared

Just glad to have got home safe and sound

Guest Deleted member

Just walked in - having walked from motorway roundabout to home - about 2 miles in blizzard. I can confidently say that involved around 5 times the effort from any of our wasters tonight.

I genuinely didnt realise Potter was playing til he fluffed a shot in the 81st minute (I asked Jim when he'd come on and who had gone off for him)