The South Stand

Guest SWFCOfficialGallery

south_at_night.jpg

We are pleased to bring you (by popular demand) this stunning shot of a flood-lit South Stand. Click here to see a larger, more detailed picture and for buying options. This artwork is available in sizes 30"x20" and 18"x12" as a canvas, or 36"x24", 224"x18" and 18"x12" as a poster.

CHRISTMAS SALE - 10% OFF ALL PRODUCTS UNTIL 18th DECEMBER 2010! To guarantee delivery before Christmas, please get your orders in before this date.

If you didn't see it first time round, we have new artwork for hat-trick hero Neil Mellor.

2046l-1.jpg

Click here for more details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The competition to win a gallery wrapped canvas of a player of your choice closes THIS FRIDAY! Head over to the ONLY SWFC Official Gallery for more information. All you have to do is send an email to be entered in to the competition.

Have a nice day :)

All the canvas prints in the gallery look great! How do I buy the 'South Stand at night' as a poster print? I can only see the canvases available from the drop down menu in the gallery.

Hi jimi, you can buy the poster here.

Once you are taken to the SWFC store via the Gallery, you can browse othe products under 'Official Gallery' on the left menu.

Edited by SWFCOfficialGallery

Hi jimi, you can buy the poster here.

Once you are taken to the SWFC store via the Gallery, you can browse othe products under 'Official Gallery' on the left menu.

Excellent, cheers very much! Think I may have to buy the south stand one as a poster to frame and one of the others as a canvas

Excellent, cheers very much! Think I may have to buy the south stand one as a poster to frame and one of the others as a canvas

Good stuff. Thanks very much :biggrin: