EXILED PI55 TAKES

Hi Nev,

From the New Year, I'll have one about half an hour away on the outskirts of Salt Lake. Best part is he's over here house hunting at the moment and is coming for a meal next week. As he's on holiday he probably is out of touch with what's going on back in Sheffield. Can't wait to see the look on his face when I give him the "Full Monty" on this weeks going's on at both clubs.

Happy days! :biggrin:

Guest Aussie_Dave

I have one coming to stay in the same house as me in the next few months and he's been very lippy when it looked bad for the owls

Guess who's alarm will be Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday :laugh:

:cool:

Hi Nev,

From the New Year, I'll have one about half an hour away on the outskirts of Salt Lake. Best part is he's over here house hunting at the moment and is coming for a meal next week. As he's on holiday he probably is out of touch with what's going on back in Sheffield. Can't wait to see the look on his face when I give him the "Full Monty" on this weeks going's on at both clubs.

Happy days! :biggrin:

Brill :cool:

I haven't met any over here until last month. Our company hired about 50 Brits recently, and there were 2 Owls and 1 Blunt amongst them. They don't work directly with me but when I've met them, and tried to talk football, none of them seem to have a clue what's happening back home so there's not much fun to be had. :angry:

None in Cape Town, I'd be able to smell them if there was!! So what is it about 10'000 miles?!

Will be back towards the end of the season for a visit to coinside with our promotion....... oh and to take the p1ss out of my Piggie mates as they get relegated!!!!!

WTID

Also hoping to emulate this! :cool:

in 15 years over here i've seen 1 pigs shirt.

that was from a guy at the same football club as me.

purchased when they were in the premier league, because he was maltese and they were sponsored by air malta.

couldn't name any of their players etc. etc...

so unfortunately i have noone to extract the urine from...[and there's a sentence i never thought i'd say in my life]

in 15 years over here i've seen 1 pigs shirt.

that was from a guy at the same football club as me.

purchased when they were in the premier league, because he was maltese and they were sponsored by air malta.

couldn't name any of their players etc. etc...

so unfortunately i have noone to extract the urine from...[and there's a sentence i never thought i'd say in my life]

you'll have to log onto pigsmad...but my guess the 3 lil, pigs will have fled to coop (sorry sty) a long time ago...