FAO SHEFFIELD UNITED

You're all doing it wrong. They judge their success off us, we merely chuckle at them and carry on.

Also imo that will annoy them far more than directly abusing them. the feeling that they are so insignificant to us that we can't even be bothered to rub it in their faces must sting.

Oh and we're not saved yet.

Have you ever stuck two fingers up at a busload of Millwall fans, only for them to catch up with you at the next set of traffic lights??

Brilliant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and yes..although it was chelsea, the cup match when hirsty ripped them a new arsehole, we got to LFE with about 4 windows in the coach until they swopped it.

now that was cold...The M1 in winter in a convertable coach.... :blink::blush::laugh:

Come on, own up. That is very naughty!!!!

Sheffield United... The Glory Years!!! ...

As I'm sure most of you grunters will agree, the vast majority of you judge your success on how well you are doing compared to your older and far more successful neighbours across the city at Hillsborough.

Now with the news coming out in the past few days that you lost £18m in just one year (hardly seems sustainable in the Championship) and that in the very near future, the £27m debt that has held the Owls back over the past 10 years will be gone, I thought we could take a moment just to look back over the last 10 years when United have enjoyed many successes in what I'm sure will be looked back on by many as a "golden era" in years to come.

Indeed over the past 10 years you've enjoyed 9 seasons in English footballs second tier, enjoying failure in 2 play-off finals. The high-light will surely be when you lived the dream however when you had that glory year in the Premier League where your travelling support was treated to a large tally of 8 league goals and had it not been for Carlos Tevez, Dave Richards, Rafa Benitez, The war in Iraq and the Tooth Fairy it may well have been 2 glory years.

Off the field United also made massive strides in this golden period too. They secured the chance to ground share with Sheffield Eagles at their inner city slum and although nobody seriously expected them to win, they did contest the right to host World Cup matches in 2018 although this was to end in failure even though they have a hotel!!!!

Does the fact that they are now servicing a very large debt themselves and are having to slash their wage bill by another £2m/£3m mean that they'll soon be overtaken by their debt free much larger neighbours who didn't take the easy route out via administration, condeming them to another 20/30 years in Wednesdays shadow?

Most probably yes, BUT us Wednesday fans can only dream of having such success at hillsborough as you've acheived in your golden era over the past decade at "Beutiful" Down Town Bramall Lane!!!

Well done my grunting little friends. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I like this. :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Whilst you post record losses and your chairman does a runner and whilst your team stutters an stumbles....

Whilst your league position slips over the comin months...

And whilst your ground is half empty and your stayaway fans moan about your plight...

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY WILL RISE

We will shoot up from the ashes of our current situatin with Mandaric leading us - towards a bigger success than you have EVER experienced

All the giggling at our financial situation from you piggy neighbours will suddenly go quiet as you sell players and rely on second class loan players..

Meanwhile Mandaric comes in to S6 and we put our season tickets on sale and the fans jump onboard the Premiership Return Express

We are quite simply going to overtake your sorry club and we are going to shoot straight past you as we move on to the Premiership and play the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd

We will be laughing VERY hard at you

Because the deal is DONE - Mandaric IS the man - and we are on our way UP

Owlstalk - where you heard about your sorry piggy demise FIRST

Welcome to Milan - welcome to Sheffield Wednesday

Now lets do this thing........

UP THE OWLS

Have to admit that bought a smile to my face!!

The only reason they've been the better side in Sheffield this past decade hasn't been down to their "great" acheivements (1 failed season out of 10 in the Prem, 2 failed playoff finals and a failed World Cup bid) but due to our decline as we've struggled with a £27m debt.

If this deal goes through, there far bigger, far far more successful neighbours will be debt free.... you can hear them bricking it already!!!! :biggrin:

As I'm sure most of you grunters will agree, the vast majority of you judge your success on how well you are doing compared to your older and far more successful neighbours across the city at Hillsborough.

Now with the news coming out in the past few days that you lost £18m in just one year (hardly seems sustainable in the Championship) and that in the very near future, the £27m debt that has held the Owls back over the past 10 years will be gone, I thought we could take a moment just to look back over the last 10 years when United have enjoyed many successes in what I'm sure will be looked back on by many as a "golden era" in years to come.

Indeed over the past 10 years you've enjoyed 9 seasons in English footballs second tier, enjoying failure in 2 play-off finals. The high-light will surely be when you lived the dream however when you had that glory year in the Premier League where your travelling support was treated to a large tally of 8 league goals and had it not been for Carlos Tevez, Dave Richards, Rafa Benitez, The war in Iraq and the Tooth Fairy it may well have been 2 glory years.

Off the field United also made massive strides in this golden period too. They secured the chance to ground share with Sheffield Eagles at their inner city slum and although nobody seriously expected them to win, they did contest the right to host World Cup matches in 2018 although this was to end in failure even though they have a hotel!!!!

Does the fact that they are now servicing a very large debt themselves and are having to slash their wage bill by another £2m/£3m mean that they'll soon be overtaken by their debt free much larger neighbours who didn't take the easy route out via administration, condeming them to another 20/30 years in Wednesdays shadow?

Most probably yes, BUT us Wednesday fans can only dream of having such success at hillsborough as you've acheived in your golden era over the past decade at "Beutiful" Down Town Bramall Lane!!!

Well done my grunting little friends. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Brilliant, I'm thieving that for the wind up on Facebux!

Classic.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Where did you find this?

I think this fits nicely into the "it's funny because it's true" catergory".

Talk about jumping the gun! The deal hasnt been confirmed yet and we're already laughing at United because we're imaging us over taking them off the field and on it. To be honest it's slightly embarrasing and desperate. Lets chill out, calm down and wait and see how things pan out. I'll laugh at the oinkers when we're financially secure and above them - until then I won't be throwing any stones around in our glass house.

Guest The Horse

Everyone needs to chill the hell out and act like a board full of Fonzies.

Be cool.

Nothing is complete.

Nothing is official.

I've got a sneaky feeling that this will not be as cut and dry as Mr. Bear would like us to believe.

Until it's on SSN, take some valium and keep the champers on ice.