FAO SHEFFIELD UNITED

[/b]

Could be me talking, my piggy mates have all changed their Facebook photo's to Blades badges, my homepage isn't a pretty sight.

My piggy mates keep saying even though they've annouced a loss of £18mil, they're not in any debt and are financially sound?

I don't understand how a company that is financially sound has to cut their wage budget... But then again, I'm no expert.

Guest s26owl4eva

i think MM will do very well for us can se eus bouncing st8 back to the big time and lets see the blunts stutter and see how they like it uto ftb ALL WEDNESDAY RNT WE

Whilst you post record losses and your chairman does a runner and whilst your team stutters an stumbles....

Whilst your league position slips over the comin months...

And whilst your ground is half empty and your stayaway fans moan about your plight...

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY WILL RISE

We will shoot up from the ashes of our current situatin with Mandaric leading us - towards a bigger success than you have EVER experienced

All the giggling at our financial situation from you piggy neighbours will suddenly go quiet as you sell players and rely on second class loan players..

Meanwhile Mandaric comes in to S6 and we put our season tickets on sale and the fans jump onboard the Premiership Return Express

We are quite simply going to overtake your sorry club and we are going to shoot straight past you as we move on to the Premiership and play the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd

We will be laughing VERY hard at you

Because the deal is DONE - Mandaric IS the man - and we are on our way UP

Owlstalk - where you heard about your sorry piggy demise FIRST

Welcome to Milan - welcome to Sheffield Wednesday

Now lets do this thing........

UP THE OWLS

I wish you would stop posting threads where you say the deal is done the deal WONT AND CANT BE DONE till the EGM has happened.

Guest MARKOWLS

I wish you would stop posting threads where you say the deal is done the deal WONT AND CANT BE DONE till the EGM has happened.

what about a eegm or a eeegm?? flippingbolllox the time they spend fkin about hell have gone elsewhere shurlely they can call a quick meeting???????

taken from blades mad

"I love the way they're all excited because the takeover has finally happened after all of the failures over the last four seasons. They're so desperate for a takeover that they're celebrating an idiot taking over who will bring them financial problems, constant change of managers and misery.

Enjoy! I much prefer the situation we're in. There's no worries for me or any questions that need answering."

WE'RE GONA WIN THE FA CUP...

THIS SEASON!!!!!

tell me mam, me mam, to put the champagne on ice, we're going to wembley twice, tell me mam, me mam...

JPT and FA cup in one season, a first.

maybe... we should put our willies away and wait for 100% confirmation :happy:

(will gladly repost this without the disclaimer when the deal is confirmed)

My piggy mates keep saying even though they've annouced a loss of £18mil, they're not in any debt and are financially sound?

I don't understand how a company that is financially sound has to cut their wage budget... But then again, I'm no expert.

They are all in denile.

A lot of my mates are Unitedites and they too believe that because their debt is owed to MaCabe, it's not really debt, none of them believe the debt is anywhere near 48 million. I love listening to Brian the Blade too, he is so unbelievablely thick. I can't wait until the reality hits home.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

WE'RE GONA WIN THE FA CUP...

THIS SEASON!!!!!

tell me mam, me mam, to put the champagne on ice, we're going to wembley twice, tell me mam, me mam...

JPT and FA cup in one season, a first.

maybe... we should put our willies away and wait for 100% confirmation :happy:

(will gladly repost this without the disclaimer when the deal is confirmed)

play offs aswell?

Brian the Blade too, he is so unbelievablely thick.

Brian the blade was on radio sheffield the other weekend, early afternoon, and the question from the presenter, was 'If you could have any players in your team, who would you pick, and if you were the boss of your team, what would you change'

Brian came on...

... he suggested that if in charge of YOOnited he'd put a cap on salaries of 3 grand, with the players collecting 100% of that for a win, 50% for a draw and 25% for a loss. Not a bad idea - then the question of who he would put in his team came up.

"well, a lot of you are going to be surprised by this" he says.

"I don't believe in signing these superstar players with their flash cars and high wage demands, it's about putting a group of players together who can play together"

His non-superstar (3k a week) players: Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard and Gareth Bale.

LEGEND. :laugh:

Come on, own up. That is very naughty!!!!

Sheffield United... The Glory Years!!! ...

As I'm sure most of you grunters will agree, the vast majority of you judge your success on how well you are doing compared to your older and far more successful neighbours across the city at Hillsborough.

Now with the news coming out in the past few days that you lost £18m in just one year (hardly seems sustainable in the Championship) and that in the very near future, the £27m debt that has held the Owls back over the past 10 years will be gone, I thought we could take a moment just to look back over the last 10 years when United have enjoyed many successes in what I'm sure will be looked back on by many as a "golden era" in years to come.

Indeed over the past 10 years you've enjoyed 9 seasons in English footballs second tier, enjoying failure in 2 play-off finals. The high-light will surely be when you lived the dream however when you had that glory year in the Premier League where your travelling support was treated to a large tally of 8 league goals and had it not been for Carlos Tevez, Dave Richards, Rafa Benitez, The war in Iraq and the Tooth Fairy it may well have been 2 glory years.

Off the field United also made massive strides in this golden period too. They secured the chance to ground share with Sheffield Eagles at their inner city slum and although nobody seriously expected them to win, they did contest the right to host World Cup matches in 2018 although this was to end in failure even though they have a hotel!!!!

Does the fact that they are now servicing a very large debt themselves and are having to slash their wage bill by another £2m/£3m mean that they'll soon be overtaken by their debt free much larger neighbours who didn't take the easy route out via administration, condeming them to another 20/30 years in Wednesdays shadow?

Most probably yes, BUT us Wednesday fans can only dream of having such success at hillsborough as you've acheived in your golden era over the past decade at "Beutiful" Down Town Bramall Lane!!!

Well done my grunting little friends. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD