FA Cup 2nd round

Only responding to that above! Giles Coke was our player a little while back. Came to the end of his contract and had verbally agreed to sign a new one via his agent whilst on holiday which is supposed to be legally binding as they are your representatives. Came back and was in pre season games then disappeared on the eve of the season to Motherwell after reneging on the verbal agreement as we would have got a fee if he had stayed in England. Undoubted talent but would often stroll around as if he had nothing to prove. Trust me he will get booed every time he touches the ball.

We have had a torrid time recently by attempting to play good football in a hoofing division. Go back to a more direct style and we start winning again!

Mate..they ALL get booed everytime they touch the ball, so no worries there...should be a good game...but i doubt you will find it owt like Anfield.....luckily we know how fvckin' bad we are.

We actually play it silkily on the deck, no hoofball , Purse and Beevers is a bit like having 2 Alan Hansens, they sometimes play one/twos up the middle from our own 6yd box up to the oppos penalty area..

Then theres Potter, he absolutely hates playing it back or square....forward incisive passes are his trademark, watch out for him...

THen theres Jones...he can take...and make a note of this...A corner that never leaves the ground..its a fvcker to defend against...it sorta rolls over the grass and flummoxes most defenders, and goalkeepers...ive seen him do it 3...yes thats THREE times in a fvckin' row...

Its the end of yer cup run..but its been great talkin' to ya

Welcome to Fortress Hillsborough

Excellent draw for me vs home town side . As things stand now i'd say its 50/50. Cobblers now with 3 wins on the bounce and best players back.

If NTFC play hoofball like the dire crap against Gillingham and Lincoln (needed i know) Wednesday should have a bit too much upfront .

Sammo does have 10x the motivating ability of Irvine though and its a young pacey side that can play L1 standard easily on their day

If he plays Thornton and Jacobs and goes back to a creative set up (which he said he intends too )will definitely cause Wednesday problems , tempo and movement did Liverpool.

Leon McKenzie is hitting form and has pace so be interesting to see how Purse deals with him , JOC vs Osman would be a good tussle too.

Zen is right about Coke he wasn't popular looked totally dis-interested most of the time and the contract thing was a farce. The fact we paid a fee for him which is ultra rare didn't help.

Jones is an ex long term loanee and looked class in L1 , was popular .

Financially not wonderful for either side but 2nd round rarely is unless its on tv , AFC vs MK would be a great tie.

Mate..they ALL get booed everytime they touch the ball, so no worries there...should be a good game...but i doubt you will find it owt like Anfield.....luckily we know how fvckin' bad we are.

We actually play it silkily on the deck, no hoofball , Purse and Beevers is a bit like having 2 Alan Hansens, they sometimes play one/twos up the middle from our own 6yd box up to the oppos penalty area..

Then theres Potter, he absolutely hates playing it back or square....forward incisive passes are his trademark, watch out for him...

THen theres Jones...he can take...and make a note of this...A corner that never leaves the ground..its a fvcker to defend against...it sorta rolls over the grass and flummoxes most defenders, and goalkeepers...ive seen him do it 3...yes thats THREE times in a fvckin' row...

Its the end of yer cup run..but its been great talkin' to ya

Welcome to Fortress Hillsborough

I thought that was potter who couln't sort his corner taking out?