FA Cup 2nd round

Guest Zen Master

Cobblers fan in peace. If you would like to contribute how easily you will leather us please do at www.thehotelend.co.uk We welcome you.

You can do our team talk for us by reminding us how you should be "DICKING" us!

We should bring a couple of thousand to your place so lets hope for a good day out. It will be our cup final just like at Anfield! Or was it Reading and also Bolton the other year.

Giles Coke is not a popular player at Sixfields which always adds to the game and I would expect him to get a rough time.

Hopefully we will get a big team in the next round like the Blades ! Only joking good luck and hope you get your finances sorted out soon. Teams like Wednesday belong in the Prem.

post-18614-072555000 1289151537_thumb.jp

Edited by Zen Master

Cobblers fan in peace. If you would like to contribute how easily you will leather us please do at www.thehotelend.co.uk We welcome you.

You can do our team talk for us by reminding us how you should be "DICKING" us!

We should bring a couple of thousand to your place so lets hope for a good day out. It will be our cup final just like at Anfield! Or was it Reading and also Bolton the other year.

Giles Coke is not a popular player at Sixfields which always adds to the game and I would expect him to get a rough time.

Hopefully we will get a big team in the next round like the Blades ! Only joking good luck and hope you get your finances sorted out soon. Teams like Wednesday belong in the Prem.

post-18614-072555000 1289151537_thumb.jp

Welcome to Owlstalk. Have a look around and you'll soon find out that we're the least likely supporters in the country to be claiming to 'wee pipe' anyone at the moment.

I don't know much about your team in fairness, but I'm sure Alan Irvine rates you bloody highly.

Guest Zen Master

Northampton are 19th in league 2. We should be easily dicking on them.

Only responding to that above! Giles Coke was our player a little while back. Came to the end of his contract and had verbally agreed to sign a new one via his agent whilst on holiday which is supposed to be legally binding as they are your representatives. Came back and was in pre season games then disappeared on the eve of the season to Motherwell after reneging on the verbal agreement as we would have got a fee if he had stayed in England. Undoubted talent but would often stroll around as if he had nothing to prove. Trust me he will get booed every time he touches the ball.

We have had a torrid time recently by attempting to play good football in a hoofing division. Go back to a more direct style and we start winning again!