Latest news from Tomorrows opponents

Guest intercity0wl

We have fooked it.

I just hope we sit back and try to scrape a 0-0.

Jesus christ Alan, I hope to god your warning our players of the class Huddersfield have. They are comparable to Brazil and Spain, the players should be under no illusions....this has got a 0-5 hammering written all over it.

DEFEND FOR YOUR LIVES LADS!

Guest htfc1988

Lee Clark's on Alan Irvine

"He's a terrific guy and a terrific football man and he was a little bit unlucky with the situation at Preston though. They were unlucky not to escape the drop last season and they play positive football so I know it is going to be tough on Tuesday. I have the upmost respect for him, but I'll be hoping to turn his side over on Tuesday evening."

:happy:

Lee Clark's on Alan Irvine

"He's a terrific guy and a terrific football man and he was a little bit unlucky with the situation at Preston though. They were unlucky not to escape the drop last season and they play positive football so I know it is going to be tough on Tuesday. I have the upmost respect for him, but I'll be hoping to turn his side over on Tuesday evening."

:happy:

F*ck me.

Who the bloody hell has he been watching?

Perhaps Clark should check those horrific statistics on the Football League website about goal attempts?

They play really good football on the deck. Weve always struggled against teams like this, they are of a similar style to Doncaster.

Not according to L_M! He was telling me they have played hoofball all season, back four are slow and only one of their strikers has scored this season. Oh and their wingers are poo !

I said it looks like a 0-0 then!

Guest intercity0wl

F*ck me.

Who the bloody hell has he been watching?

Perhaps Clark should check those horrific statistics on the Football League website about goal attempts?

Oy you, do you have coaching Badges ?. have you played or managed at a high level ?.

If the answer is no then your opinions are wrong and not worth listening to:

Must admit i cannot for the life of me understand why he is reportedly so well respected and held in high regard within the game.

Guest BoltonTerrier

Not according to L_M! He was telling me they have played hoofball all season(Partially Agree), back four are slow(3 of em are) and only one of their strikers has scored this season(true). Oh and their wingers are poo (about as untrue as you can get. Pilkington is the form player in the division at the moment.5 goals in his last 6 games and 8 in total)!

I said it looks like a 0-0 then!

My team Hudds are just not firing at the moment and are struggling for a strike-force for Tues. Lee is suspended (would not get a goal anyway!), Novak injured, Rhodes completely out of sorts and Garner is really a midfielder. Robinson out on loan.

Naysmith and Roberts are sorely missed on the left due to injury.

Still, they are solid and have good attitude.

Weds are nothing special from what i have seen and read.

Guest htfc1988

Can I ask why the flip do Udders need more attacking options?

There just showing off now :rolleyes:

I know, a massive 2 strikers to pick from

Greedy twats we are

" Rhodes completely out of sorts and Garner is really a midfielder. "

Bloody hell, you've spoken to our mr doom and gloom there!

Edited by htfc1988

Guest Saturday Owl

I thought you were "The Free Scorers Of League One"

Anyway I hope your looking forward to your trip to Hillsborough tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be the ones leaving the happier bunch if Irvine doesn't pick up his tactics!

How many are you bringing? Also how many tickets have you allocated us for the return fixture at the Galpharm?

Guest Darkus Owlus

Our squad on paper wee wees over theirs easily.

Irvine has a wonderful ability to turn a league 1 dream team into a shambles.

We'll be tactically outdone again because Irvine loves to play gritty. I'm getting the Champagne out when he's gone.

Guest htfc1988

I thought you were "The Free Scorers Of League One"

Anyway I hope your looking forward to your trip to Hillsborough tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be the ones leaving the happier bunch if Irvine doesn't pick up his tactics!

How many are you bringing? Also how many tickets have you allocated us for the return fixture at the Galpharm?

No that's Peterborough

4000 sold so far with a few more on sale in the morning

You'll have 4000 at ours

Our squad on paper wee wees over theirs easily.

:laugh: Next joke?

Guest Saturday Owl

To be honest HTFC our squad is much better than yours.

If we play to our strengths we will steam roll you. Sadly Irvine doesn't. I'm sick of this league already... how have you coped?!

Bring back the 90's and Europe :biggrin:

Guest htfc1988

Yes I know how much you hate Irvine and his comments today are very wobblerish

In pre season when it's based on paper I saw many predictions having us finishing higher by fans bookies and 'experts', but I suppose it is easy to overrate your squad as it's another way to abuse the manager. Every fan in the world comes out with "on our day we can beat anyone!!!" bit like everyone says "we always do it the hard way!!!"

Edited by htfc1988