Latest news from Tomorrows opponents

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

fantastic old ground which will be rocking ?, would be nice to see an ATTACKING HOME performance that actually gives that a chance to happen.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/huddersfield-town-fc/huddersfield-town-news/2010/11/01/loan-striker-option-for-huddersfield-town-ahead-of-sheffield-wednesday-86081-27578729/

Edited by intercity0wl

I hope we don't underestimate these guys. They are a good side, a strong side and they are in 2nd for a reason. We are in 7th so we should try and contain them for 89 minutes then nick a goal. Under no circumstances should we try and get forward into their half. If the ball does cross the halfway line we need to get it to Potter as soon as possible so we can go sideways or better still backwards.

I'm absolutely pooing myself about this game, if we aren't strong at the back then we will get destroyed. A 0-0 draw will be about the best we could hope for. In fact, losing by less than 3 would be a good result for us.

I hope we don't underestimate these guys. They are a good side, a strong side and they are in 2nd for a reason. We are in 7th so we should try and contain them for 89 minutes then nick a goal. Under no circumstances should we try and get forward into their half. If the ball does cross the halfway line we need to get it to Potter as soon as possible so we can go sideways or better still backwards.

I'm absolutely pooing myself about this game, if we aren't strong at the back then we will get destroyed. A 0-0 draw will be about the best we could hope for. In fact, losing by less than 3 would be a good result for us.

If Irvine has been petrified of the likes of Yeovil and Leyton Orient, f*ck knows what sort of state the cowardly b@stard is in before this one.

If Irvine has been petrified of the likes of Yeovil and Leyton Orient, f*ck knows what sort of state the cowardly b@stard is in before this one.

He will be having kittens.

We will go 1-0 down and Irvine will build on this by sitting back defending a 1-0 loss, we will then get a nose bleed in the 89th minute venture into there half and have a shot at goal.

Irvine afer match comment "We knew we would have to stiffle them for 89 minutes, im very dissapointed because the shot we had on goal deserved better. We have a massive game sunday and having watched them, they are a good team and we have to be carefull not to leave ourselves open at the back and hopefully nick a draw and get a replay."

Guest Darkus Owlus

Massive l0ls!