Error trying to update W/ITE contact details

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Not sure if this of any significance to Paul or Wednesdayite as a whole, but the following which seems to indicate an erorr is what is displayed after submitting updated details as requested at the end of the latest email regarding Save our owls.

Edit your details held by Wednesdayite

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e07'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Error converting data type nvarchar to int.

/api/contacts/edit/edit_commit.asp, line 52 .

Can anyone confirm that this problem been resolved?

Ta

The providers of the Intouch with members online software are still working on it, the problem is due to the database being secure.

In the meantime if any member wants to update any of their details please email me pahowl@sky.com and I will update them.

Edited by pahowl

Thanks, my main details are ok, I was trying to add a secondary e-mail address.

It can wait until you're less busy, it can't be easy trying to rush the ballot out.

You are right Mick I was up until the small hours Wednesday preparing for the AGm

The spent most of Thursday afternoon talking to NP and other wednesdayite directors.

Then the AGm , got home at 11:30pm then designed the survey, finishing at 1:30am.

I have then spent most of tonight updating email addresses and sending out copies of the survey.

BUT its all worth it , for the club we all love

(over the last few months i have had to use 5 days annual leave on Wednesdayite/WTID business with bank meetings etc, as well as incurring expenses to get to meetings etc)

The providers of the Intouch with members online software are still working on it, the problem is due to the database being secure.

In the meantime if any member wants to update any of their details please email me pahowl@sky.com and I will update them.

nvarchar type is unicode and cannot always be converted, might be a single quote ' or a space. The column in the table might need to be changed to type varchar instead

nvarchar type is unicode and cannot always be converted, might be a single quote ' or a space. The column in the table might need to be changed to type varchar instead

You may as well be talking Chinese,(mandaric) , all i know is you get the error message when you press submit on the form to update the database, Customers Really Matter Limited, own the web based program and have got their techies on it.

You may as well be talking Chinese,(mandaric) , all i know is you get the error message when you press submit on the form to update the database, Customers Really Matter Limited, own the web based program and have got their techies on it.

Hopefully they will be able to sort it then. Just a translation problem, database does not understand what it is trying to read.

I can't get on the Wednesdayite website at all, and have had no email re Mandaric (email address is correct as I've received them in the past)

Please email me your name/membership number and I will check it out , my email address is pahowl@sky.com

BTW I did not receive mine either as my registered email address is paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com and the email server is down along with the website, last weekend when it went down for 3 days I had the pleasure of getting over 200 emails when it came back online!