Team for Charlton

Please flip off with Beevers and Spurr!!!

Room-mating useless w*nkers

Little option other than them though mate with Purse and Otsemobor suspended for this one.

Beevers will be a definate in the centre and personally I would go with Tommy before Hinds.

Tudgay is so deep in this team and expected to just constantly win headers that I'm starting to think he would be more effective from midfield. He looked the part against Notts County away playing there and I don't know why Irvine tinkered with that team too much. One of the few encouraging displays in recent times.

In that game Heffernan leading the line encouraged us to play it on the ground but his display wasn't great, with that said I'll say lets play the right way and stick with Clinton:

Weaver

Buxton Beevers Spurr Jones

Tudgay Miller Coke JJ/Teale

Mellor Morrison

Little option other than them though mate with Purse and Otsemobor suspended for this one.

Beevers will be a definate in the centre and personally I would go with Tommy before Hinds.

what for a laugh???....anyway tudgay can play c/b...irvine obviously thinks he's brilliant in the air against 6'3"+ opponents...

Agree that we should go for it in this game, because the defense is just too dodgy.

Beevers needs someone directing him. Purse does this reasonably well. Hinds won't / can't. I don't think Spurr would instill any more confidence in Beevers either. So I would put Buxton at CB. Fullback Hinds? or if we want to be positive, Sedgewick.

Beevers needs someone directing him. Purse does this reasonably well. Hinds won't / can't. I don't think Spurr would instill any more confidence in Beevers either. So I would put Buxton at CB. Fullback Hinds? or if we want to be positive, Sedgewick.

Sedgwick at fullback scares me as I know a Preston fan who says Irvine did that a couple of times there and it was a disaster.