Charlton Away

Guest CDswfc

You'll probably find that a satnav will take you round the south circular - in which case you'd be quicker walking

I'd probably drop your brother off an hour earlier and he can have a couple of beers in the airport - then drive to a train station, park up and let the train take the strain

Cheers Scram. I'll consult tfl for details

Cheers Scram. I'll consult tfl for details

From Heathrow you can go the couple of miles further to Brentford station (Brentford are away) - park there (but check parking details before you go) then it's just Brentford to Waterloo - over the footbridge to Waterloo East - then from there to Charlton

From Heathrow you can go the couple of miles further to Brentford station (Brentford are away) - park there (but check parking details before you go) then it's just Brentford to Waterloo - over the footbridge to Waterloo East - then from there to Charlton

That's pretty much the route I'm doing, except I'm starting in Putney rather than Brentford. Seems the only way to do it in anything like a reasonable time.

Great - thanks

We are staying at my father-in-laws house in Northwood.

Looking at what is closed on the underground and whats not it looks like being the met down to finchley road, hop on the jubilee to bond street then central line to Bank. Walk to Canon street for one of the many trains to Charlton.

Any London based owls who know of a better way do please tell.

I'd get the met line to Northwick Park - get off and walk the 5 minutes to Kenton - then take the London Overground to Euston - then Northern line to London Bridge - then from there to Charlton

If you go your way you can change at Bank (or walk) for London Bridge then get a train to Charlton from there

Edited by scram