Charlton Away

Guest CDswfc

For anyone thinking of going to North Greenwich on the Jubilee line then walking it, don't as the Jubilee line is suspended yet again for engineering works.

However I suspect most people will be doing like me and getting the train from central London to Charlton station.

Charlton game on Sat + NFL on Sun for me and a couple of mates too, should be a cracking weekend. Just need somewhere to get suitably plastered on Sat night and we should be sorted!!

Depends where your hotel is I guess, last year we had a good night around Chelsea as we were staying in the Chelsea F.C Hotel and they'd just beat Blackburn about 6-1 in the live game on Saturday evening.

This year we are at a hotel near St James Park which is just a stones throw from Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden and Leicester Square so hopefully there should be a few good bars around there :st2:

There's a top class brothel just off tottenham court road, can't remember the exact name of the street but the brothel is called 'pink velvet', had one of the best nights of my life in there after QPR away a few seasons ago, spent over £2000 that day but it was worth every penny. Some sensational girls work there, no tacky poo , had my face in at least 15 different flanges throughout that night.